Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dont matter fam u listen to these niggas and take their persona for real thats on u

Hip hop if for the youth. That’s why all new trends pop up in hip hop.

Since it’s for the youth, younger minds are easily influenced.

You bring up movies but I have watched “Rambo” 3 or 4 times but I have listed to Hit em Up/ Khuck if you Buck Hundreds of times.

It has a deeper influence bruh. Facts.

Troy ave is right, but you can't switch up when you was talking all that street shit until you got locked up. He even said his mentality changed in jail and that's some wack shit. You a street nigga until the shit no longer convenient to you?

Troy ave is right, but you can't switch up when you was talking all that street shit until you got locked up. He even said his mentality changed in jail and that's some wack shit. You a street nigga until the shit no longer convenient to you?
but this is how things go.

i always called bullshit on shit like this.

niggas will tell on certain niggas an its ok because he aint cool but if you tell on a "real" nigga then a person as snitch.

the rules of the street is not set in concrete and change all the time and niggas flow with it like a leaf in the ocean.

and alot of street niggas are just as fake as the life they claim.

T'Challa made a good point about us being racist against ourselves.

We are so quick to talk about the conspiracy "they" have against us when we don't even know who "they" are.
i posted that clip in the black panther thread, and Du nigged

Alot of times we think we're fighting a room full of whites when there are black People like us working from the inside to change things and open doors. So we end up doing a disservice to the very people trying to help us.
Ok that makes sense

I disagree with the sentiments of that argument but who am i

then its up to u to figure it out

I get what you saying....I really do

But its a difference between playing a role a, character TEMPORARILY like actors vs a hip hop musician who has created a character and saying “this is me, this is my real life”

Just like Shiz said...as an adult...of course its easy to say “that nigga full of shit that aint him”

Vs

A 13 yr old kid who cant see that bullshit because of thier youth and they think Troy Ave and others like him are the realest niggas alive

Troy talked that street shit til shit got too real for him, now he backing out. Not mad at him, but I don't want to her no street shit from dude ever again.

Back