Welcome To aBlackWeb

but this is how things go.

i always called bullshit on shit like this.

niggas will tell on certain niggas an its ok because he aint cool but if you tell on a "real" nigga then a person as snitch.

the rules of the street is not set in concrete and change all the time and niggas flow with it like a leaf in the ocean.

and alot of street niggas are just as fake as the life they claim.
Rules of the street never changed. Just clown ass ppl that fabricate what street shit is or about.

If you doing "street" shit, you no longer have civilian rights Ala goin to the police because some of the activities you and others you deal with are frowned on by police.

You have niggas that do street shit because it provides clout and is fashionable, then you have niggas where street shit is their collge,c it is their 9to5. Part of being in the streets is knowing that there are consequences for every action, and being a man, you are ready and accept what comes your way. You cant just tuck tail and run when shit don't go your way....If you gonna dance,you gotta pay the band.

Why do you disagree?
Helping from the inside is just a flawed concept imo

It’s a nice thought but it’s capped and certain liberties can’t be handed to you.

The only person who changes things are the people at the top or the people at the bottom...all my opinion of course so I won’t call someone wrong for feeling otherwise

Helping from the inside is just a flawed concept imo

It’s a nice thought but it’s capped and certain liberties can’t be handed to you.

The only person who changes things are the people at the top or the people at the bottom...all my opinion of course so I won’t call someone wrong for feeling otherwise

Helping from the inside can directly change the shit

Bruh. Just stop

Damn, crazy Bokeem couldn't get any work. I'm like Charlemagne. I thought he was just chilling. At one point dude just seemed like he'd pop up wherever. I can't remember ever taking him seriously as an actor though. To me he always came off as that guy that was going to get killed.

i dont rock with his music

but he was dropping gems in the interview

especially the parts about gang etiquette

Damn son, you a cold nigga if you weren't feeling dedication or blue lace's
im sorry

i should've prefaced my comments with i didnt listen to it in its entirety, but most of the tracks he's done vids for that are posted in his thread here

i'll listen to those and give my thoughts

Back