Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_ngollnCbjV1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

This what yall look like right now
Stop watching VH1 or TVOne or Bravo or whereever you found that zesty gif and turn ya TV to ESPN nigga

was super skeptical about this interview b/c of my disdain for hypebeasts and jordans

but they touched on a lot of shit that i've become super aggravated about when it comes to sneaker culture

Yall seen the clip of faizon love sayin Dave Chapelle wack and ain't funny? Lol

His ass tried to say Chapelle's Show didn't get funny until the second season, smh. Gave Charlie Murphy all the credit. I think some people have tunnel vision senses of humor. Like they only like one type of funny. He obviously likes what's considered black funny.

"Black" funny ain't the only funny.

His ass tried to say Chapelle's Show didn't get funny until the second season, smh. Gave Charlie Murphy all the credit. I think some people have tunnel vision senses of humor. Like they only like one type of funny. He obviously likes what's considered black funny.

"Black" funny ain't the only funny.
He tried to use the @Black Dynamite style of arguing like "what was funny about s1"....like bruh do you know how long ago chappelle show came out niggas don't remember season by season, skit by skit what was going on lol

Lol don't do that. I do expect people to provide facts when they debate lol But any chappelle show fan should've shot that down quick, one of the most popular sketches from the show was on the very first episode of the show, which was the Clayton Bigsby sketch.

Lol don't do that. I do expect people to provide facts when they debate lol But any chappelle show fan should've shot that down quick, one of the most popular sketches from the show was on the very first episode of the show, which was the Clayton Bigsby sketch.
agreed 100%

i even found myself when he asked the question trying to think of a sketch from s1.

the issue for me at least was that in my mind, the show was just one huge season, so i was thinking certain skits in s1 were actually in s2

but thats still a great testament to just how great the show was

Did this nigga say the streets ain’t a real thing?

Bullshit

From music to politics. The “streets” are real.
i kinda get what he was saying

i took it to mean that dudes dying over blocks and shit they cant and wont ever own

the streets as a metaphor do not exist. There is good and there is evil, and its not limited to just the streets, but this mentality that you have to live your life for the approval of the streets isnt real. You dont have to stay in your shit

what he meant to say was that street code shit dont matter and aint real cuz most "street" dudes are snitches and niggas will get their snitch on to save their asses

Don’t peddle street shot to the youth though.

Make that a disclaimer. Streets ain’t real and I’m not a gangster. I’m just a fake person.

But naw. Dude lives this “fake street” shit 24-7

Don’t peddle street shot to the youth though.

Make that a disclaimer. Streets ain’t real and I’m not a gangster. I’m just a fake person.

But naw. Dude lives this “fake street” shit 24-7
is Rambo advocating being a mass murderer....at the end of the day gangsta rapper is his job

Back