Welcome To aBlackWeb

i mean, the way you feel about her looks is your opinion, however, her energy is sexy af. She's smart, articulate, and doesnt appear to follow conventional thinking when it comes to a lot of topics that interest me.
Why dont you tweet this to her you gump

Real shit I been digging Amanda Seals since she was Dion on My Brother and Me. Its dope she turned out to be a well rounded individual. Usually those that come up in the industry dont

whether you realize it or not, at times, you contribute to the herd culture here/IC that tries to shame men for liking women

i dont get it
Nigga please!

Idc what women of type you or anyone else like

You seem to care I dont find her to be all that tho. Whether you realize it or not, at times, you contribute to the herd culture here/IC that tries to shame men for not liking every type of woman you like

i dont get it

Nigga please!

Idc what women of type you or anyone else like

You seem to care I dont find her to be all that tho. Whether you realize it or not, at times, you contribute to the herd culture here/IC that tries to shame men for not liking every type of woman you like

i dont get it
ok

Now go take ya ass back to the pipes Mario
Kevin-Malone-Laugh.gif

This shit is hilarious to me

Wait, why didnt @AP21 bring that same energy in regards to this post?

i think she is attractive, but i specifically mentioned her other intangibles that make her sexy af to me

sexy is not exclusive to a physical attraction

i think she is attractive, but i specifically mentioned her other intangibles that make her sexy af to me

sexy is not exclusive to a physical attraction
Why didnt you bring that same energy duke

Back