Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

ed1c4b2b4437b33ab1d19a440ff8b1a806e603e1.gifv

297ae4c8df0c7ceff35bfe2e8c490bc7fc08b513.gifv

a93af4a04d7612e48303bb2bf7981186216b8580.gifv

876da0c803d800d9843e4cbb7f3c5154600f4977.gifv

@oldman_Ghost! when I say "she" I mean the Crimson chick was lying in case you thought I meant Mallory,if you meant Mallory when you said old chick

Mallory didn't know about the plan to get rid of Soldier Boy,Edgar did.

@oldman_Ghost! when I say "she" I mean the Crimson chick was lying in case you thought I meant Mallory,if you meant Mallory when you said old chick

Mallory didn't know about the plan to get rid of Soldier Boy,Edgar did.

Oh..i.meant Mallory. I knew she didn't know, but I got thrown off by the story she told w Black Noir in it.

Oh..i.meant Mallory. I knew she didn't know, but I got thrown off by the story she told w Black Noir in it.
Yeah that was only from her perspective

From her perspective ,there was a sudden "attacK" and the crimson chick told her SB was killed and his body was snatched up by the Russians and Black Noir's face was fucked and up and it looked like some type of attack made that happen.

They assumed that whatever hurt Black Noir is what killed SB.

Yeah that was only from her perspective

From her perspective ,there was a sudden "attacK" and the crimson chick told her SB was killed and his body was snatched up by the Russians and Black Noir's face was fucked and up and it looked like some type of attack made that happen.

They assumed that whatever hurt Black Noir is what killed SB.

Ahh.. thanks for explaining my dude!

When it comes to Kimiko vs Huey....I'm going to come at this a little differently

I fuckin hate these phony progressive Hollywood types by the way

When it comes to Kimiko, she was a science experiment....Compound V was forced on her and she thought it was a curse and as we have seen....she is deadly without it..

Huey looks like he was a skinny nerdy kid who was used to getting bullied....he took the temp compound V.....to make himself feel powerful.....

Kimiko legitimately has feelings for the people around her and decided that it was worth potential sacrificing her humanity to protect her peoples

Huey's main motivation is power. Starlight is an excuse he tells himself not to face the fact that this is the first time I'm his life he can be assertive...Starlight's safety is a distant 2nd to the feeling of worth and power he gets from the Temp V

My 2 cents

Don't forget these come out the night before.

I'll watch around 9-10

Back