83bfa8b2db1097d97eaffbc0f74941e38207c902.gifv

1b87c800a36dd9e7b2720d937ae706b5c3e4e3a1.gifv

6e1b25f1486936b2e4e4aee1fd7658c217e8eee5.gifv

482ae9da3bbd22cf5ba04ce6e0de090d9335d134.gifv

587e2bdc86e41e0517f4e5754fc657bc0a29f3b5.gifv

6e6337b62b2a3dc3d173b5c8f4bf6e42eddd47de.gifv

2a0143a90e032b120cb32775b12acef37215d1ca.gifv

Makes sense that,that's what info Victoria gave Homelander

Thought maybe Homelander and Sb would team up,but there would be no beating them together,pause.

I didn't think Homelander was gonna kill Black Noir in that moment,but of course he did

LOL of course Ash is dead ass bald.

Maeve's feet and her just being a supe disgusts MM

SB is no better than Homelander,but he is right about Homelander and his father was right about him.Both some assholes

But while Homelander is just mentally unstable,SB is literally unstable and can blow up a city block at any given time.

Homelander is a piece of shit for using Ryan as a shield basically.

LOL that scene when they didn't kill Homelander had me like Dr. Evil's son Scottie "Why don't you just shoot him now? I mean, I'll go get a gun. We'll shoot him together. It'll be fun. Bang! Dead. Done. "

Homelander killing dude at that rally reminds me of when Trump said he could shoot somebody in the head in the middle of Time Square and still win the presidency.

Ryan will probably end up being who can kill Homelander

Butcher might be able to stay alive by taking the permanent V

Yeah they gotta get rid of Victoria.

I wish there was a chance Black Noir was alive,but he looked dead and I'm guessing Homelander checked to see when he took his helmet/mask.

RIP Black Noir translation Black Black.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I think noir comes back
He is. Noir isn't done he has regeneration as well we saw SB bash his brains literally in, he got caught in the explosion last season or seaspn 1, and when his arm was damaged when he fought Kimiko. He isn't done yet and I have a feeling he'll be even more unhinged next season.

Solider Boy is still around too they wouldn't have kept him alive if there wasn't a story reason to use him later.

He is. Noir isn't done he has regeneration as well we saw SB bash his brains literally in, he got caught in the explosion last season or seaspn 1, and when his arm was damaged when he fought Kimiko. He isn't done yet and I have a feeling he'll be even more unhinged next season.

Solider Boy is still around too they wouldn't have kept him alive if there wasn't a story reason to use him later.
I would hope so,but Homelander is stronger than SB,Kamiko and those explosions.

They let Maeve and SB live so somebody got to really be dead.

They already pulled that Black Noir might be dead shit last season when Maeve made him eat those nuts,pause.

I think we're in denial guys.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I would hope so,but Homelander is stronger than SB,Kamiko and those explosions.

They let Maeve and SB live so somebody got to really be dead.

They already pulled that Black Noir might be dead shit last season when Maeve made him eat those nuts,pause.

I think we're in denial guys.
Noir will be back you don't reveal his backstory like that just to kill a character off. Narritavley it's dumb as hell and makes no sense. Maeve leaving like that is because the actresss left the show in general so they wrote her out. They can bring her back if it's necessary. I think they'll try to get the show to at least season 5 before thry decide to end it.

Homelander, Ryan, and the Newman as VP are all prime bad guys for next season. Ryan being a creation of the show is a wild card I'm very curious how they use his character.

Noir will be back you don't reveal his backstory like that just to kill a character off. Narritavley it's dumb as hell and makes no sense. Maeve leaving like that is because the actresss left the show in general so they wrote her out. They can bring her back if it's necessary. I think they'll try to get the show to at least season 5 before thry decide to end it.

Homelander, Ryan, and the Newman as VP are all prime bad guys for next season. Ryan being a creation of the show is a wild card I'm very curious how they use his character.
I think bruh dead dead

I wish it wasn't the case,but if he's not dead,it's kinda hacky.

Batman and Nightwing know how to slow their heart beat enough to fools Kryptonian....I don't think that's outside the possibility for noir power set
Keep hope alive

I hope yall are right,but I think he's gone and Ryan will fill in his position

Is shorty that be poppin heads one of the most powerful supes?

I mean she could prolly take out homelander if she wanted to right?

Is shorty that be poppin heads one of the most powerful supes?

I mean she could prolly take out homelander if she wanted to right?
Maybe,but probably not.

She's scared to even try because if it doesn't work,she's dead.

The only thing that ever hurt him was SB and Maeve and both are slightly less powerful.

But don't forget there's that bald headed supe girl /woman who also explodes ppl who escaped in season 2 from the asylum lamplighter worked at.

They didn't go back to her,but she's also a problem.Might be a potential The Boys enemy or member.

Maybe,but probably not.

She's scared to even try because if it doesn't work,she's dead.

The only thing that ever hurt him was SB and Maeve and both are slightly less powerful.

But don't forget there's that bald headed supe girl /woman who also explodes ppl who escaped in season 2 from the asylum lamplighter worked at.

They didn't go back to her,but she's also a problem.Might be a potential The Boys enemy or member.

I thought it was still pretty much a secret that she even had powers so how would he even know if she tried?

I could be remembering it wrong tho

Back