Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Is shorty that be poppin heads one of the most powerful supes?

I mean she could prolly take out homelander if she wanted to right?

They havent really shown any limits to her power set so i don't know why she doesn't exert herself more physically.

Maybe she would have to work harder to pop someone like him?

Otherwise it's simply because the story doesn't call for it (plot induced stupidity)

I thought it was still pretty much a secret that she even had powers so how would he even know if she tried?

I could be remembering it wrong tho
Homelander knows.In the scene where he went to her house a few eps ago he says something like "Go ahead and try to pop my head,see if it works"

He found out from going through the company files I would guess when he took over.

He would know because I would think he would see her eyes change,feel her trying to use her power,and possibly be slightly if not fully effected by it.

She has to be able to look directly at a person to do that exploding thing.

They havent really shown any limits to her power set so i don't know why she doesn't exert herself more physically.

Maybe she would have to work harder to pop someone like him?

Otherwise it's simply because the story doesn't call for it (plot induced stupidity)
It's fear. We don't know if it'll actually even work on Homelander and she doesn't either.

It's highly unlikely that Victoria could kill Homelander.

Remember how she gave Starlight a sample and her nose bled?

She fuck around and go full strength and just give Homelander a nosebleed or nothing.

She fuck around and go full strength and just give Homelander a nosebleed or nothing.

she gave starlight a nosebleed to make a point. she wasnt really trying to hurt/kill her.

Pretty sure she could have if she wanted to

she gave starlight a nosebleed to make a point. she wasnt really trying to hurt/kill her.

Pretty sure she could have if she wanted to
Yeah I know.

I was saying she might do her full power on Homelander and it only effect him like a little bit effected Starlight.

She didn't try to pop starlight head, she just gave a warning that if she wanted to she could

The whole noir shit was a waste of time. I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be batman of this group, he never did no batman like shit. Even a fake Batman should have had some contingency for homelander if he tried to kill him. That's the least. Should've known that cacs batshit and got daddy issues.

Butcher regressed. Lil nigga done made him soft. If that lil bastard goes brightburn on everyone it's his fault cause he could've took both of em out. Fdk.

Soldier boy talked to homelanders soul man, gat damn. Scene would've been goat if ether instrumental started to play.

MM baby moms and A train gotta do better. They embarrassing us as a community.

Batman and Nightwing know how to slow their heart beat enough to fools Kryptonian....I don't think that's outside the possibility for noir power set
Not only is this real world bullshit it's comic book bullshit too. Kmt. Fuckin kryptonians can hear crickets fucking from 10 miles away but ole brucie tricks em everytime...nah son.

Yeah....
Nothing was achieved 😫🤦🏿‍♂️
This show still entertaining. But next season gotta be the last, it's starting to go in circles.
They are no closer to killing Homelander than they were at the end of season 1.

Gotta co-sign both here
Much as I enjoy the show, they honestly should have just made this season 10 or 12 eps longer and endit.

Easily would have been one of the greatest runs of series.
The only intriguing thing about season 4, will be Ryan’s development under his batshit crazy father.
That lil smile he did definitely lets you the lineage of assholes will likely continue

Maybe,but probably not.

She's scared to even try because if it doesn't work,she's dead.

The only thing that ever hurt him was SB and Maeve and both are slightly less powerful.

But don't forget there's that bald headed supe girl /woman who also explodes ppl who escaped in season 2 from the asylum lamplighter worked at.

They didn't go back to her,but she's also a problem.Might be a potential The Boys enemy or member.
Her name is Cindy I believe but yeah she would be a problem. Stormfront hit her with her lightning attack and it just knocked her down. I think she's a one and done character tho

Back