Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

And shit don't add up...

What fucked up noire?

Soldier boy beating his ass about the movie?
Or the fight where he was taken away?

Cuz looked like we was talking fine to Edgar the day soldier boy got taken
So maybe did Homelander do something to him? Crush his throat? Or is he just taking a vow of silence?

Right, but the day he got sent to Russia was after the fight where he fucked him up...

And he was talking to Edgar that day with his mask off, and no bruises from the fight about the movie

He talked to Edgar to set the plan in motion.

Then during the ambush, soldier overpowered them and cracked noirs skull, rendering him mute.

Then they subdued soldier boy and he was put on ice in Russia.

The fight over the movie was light and had no bearing on noirs current condition. That was just motive for him to flip on soldier boy.
Yep, and during the ambush fight he fucked up Noir’s face too by holding it against a hot car hood.

Man I am glad I never read the comic (ik this series is a little different than the comic) cause finding out ish when I find out just adds to this series being so fucking GOAT...

Damn solder boy is homelander pops...

Talk about "Luke I am ur father".....

On a lower scale though..

Why did that old bitch recount those events so much different than what actually happened🤔

She wasn’t there for the stuff black noir knew

Yea but I thought that was how black noir got fucked up and started rocking the mask. Cause of the blast that fucked up 1/2 his face from what the old chick was talking about? (I gotta go back to that ep. Where she was talking about it...)

Man I am glad I never read the comic (ik this series is a little different than the comic) cause finding out ish when I find out just adds to this series being so fucking GOAT...

Damn solder boy is homelander pops...

Talk about "Luke I am ur father".....

On a lower scale though..
In the comics Stormfront (who was a man) was his "pops"

Did that stormfront have the same backstory as the series' stormfront?
If I remember correctly good backstory and the series takes bits and pieces of the comic. He was a Nazi superhero with the powers of Superman and Shazam tho. He was killed by The Boys and cloned to make Homelander

Yea but I thought that was how black noir got fucked up and started rocking the mask. Cause of the blast that fucked up 1/2 his face from what the old chick was talking about? (I gotta go back to that ep. Where she was talking about it...)
She was lying.

They jumped him and used a helmet with gas that subdued soldier boy

I don't think there ever was an attack at all .that's why the supes were just shooting ppl on their side and causing confusion.

During the fight when they jumped him he beat the breaks off black noir causing him to lose his voice and wearing that mask .

The slick editing made it seem like it was an attack but there were key parts left out and the crimson chick was clearly lying to that lady who helps The Boys when she was younger

Lol I thought maybe Stormfront was his mother last season.

It's possible I guess that her eggs were used,but she couldn't have given birth naturally because Supes can't make babies.

Only reason Homelander can make babies is because he was born a supe not injected with V.

Idk if she would care,but she's way smarter than soldier boy and probably would have known she was his mother.

I didn't really see the SB twist coming but in retrospect they been setting up the whole SB was just like Homelander with Maeve and The crimson chick basically saying the same things about them in the same ep.

Her side of the story included the attack on the camp, from what she’s telling, she arrived to them after the fact. She was preoccupied with running for her life.

Back