Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

This episode has to be the most disturbing and disgusting things I’ve ever seen on TV.

That being said, the whole Butcher/Homelander/Soldier Boy was dope as fuck.

Glad at least A-Train could do ONE thing right….

This episode has to be the most disturbing and disgusting things I’ve ever seen on TV.

That being said, the whole Butcher/Homelander/Soldier Boy was dope as fuck.

Glad at least A-Train could do ONE thing right….

That whole house got what it deserved. Cuz ain't no cleaning could savage that shyt. Burn it...blow it up...either way fire must be used. Lol

I've been watching some spoiler videos of the comics...

Namely about Herogasm black Noir/homelander

The writers of this show aren't sick ... They are saints. Cuz they spared the world from A LOT OF SHIT...

Like I'm happy this is the direction the show goes in... And I hope they do not use the source material any more. Let that shit die in the pages they wrote.

I prefer this homelander
I prefer this black Noir
And I STRONGLY prefer this version of Herogasm

I've been watching some spoiler videos of the comics...

Namely about Herogasm black Noir/homelander

The writers of this show aren't sick ... They are saints. Cuz they spared the world from A LOT OF SHIT...

Like I'm happy this is the direction the show goes in... And I hope they do not use the source material any more. Let that shit die in the pages they wrote.

I prefer this homelander
I prefer this black Noir
And I STRONGLY prefer this version of Herogasm

Damn. I can only imagine the horror in the comics. It's really that bad?

Damn. I can only imagine the horror in the comics. It's really that bad?
It's wild....

Like the show went in a completely different direction, and I'm thankful. I don't think I would want to watch that show

It's wild....

Like the show went in a completely different direction, and I'm thankful. I don't think I would want to watch that show

I would ask about it...but I think I wanna leave that alone. Not tryin to go down that rabbit hole.

I would ask about it...but I think I wanna leave that alone. Not tryin to go down that rabbit hole.
If you decide

YouTube Search 7 worst things black Noir did in the comics

Watched the new episode. I'm curious where they take this
Will Butcher and Hughie die?

When they showed the warning that a suicide was going to happen I was thinking Maeve was going to kill herself

It's hilarious to me how they were showing similarities to Homelander and a certain real life politician

Herogasm went way better on the TV show for Hughie as well...

I mean yeah breaking up with starlight was rough.... But it could have been way way way worse
Damn. Wtf happened? You make it sound like Starlight went wild with a bunch of supes and Hughie saw it lol

So just watched the new episode.

And wow.....I really like this direction. It's great 🤷🏿‍♂️

Damn. Wtf happened? You make it sound like Starlight went wild with a bunch of supes and Hughie saw it lol
Black noir found Hughie during Herogasm....and raped him....

With his thumb....

Broke that man mentally... He didn't even tell nobody for a minute afterwards... He was just fucked up in the head

Back