Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Wasnt nearly as bad as they were hyping it up to be in the lead up. Good episode overall tho

I wonder did homelander get away cuz hes just that gotdamn strong or was it because when soldier boy was powering up the other two lost their powers?

Wasnt nearly as bad as they were hyping it up to be in the lead up. Good episode overall tho

I wonder did homelander get away cuz hes just that gotdamn strong or was it because when soldier boy was powering up the other two lost their powers?

I think he took their power

Fight was fire.

Huey got heart. Annie layed him the fuck out. Lol he woke up and went straight to the action.

A-train disrespectful for doing that to slim while wearing that goofy ass outfit.

A
I thought so cuz earlier when the twins tried to attack him and they couldnt cuz soldier boy was powering up. Guess the same happened but somehow Homelander was able to still fly away 🤔
Goddammit Inori

Now your comment has me thinking....Soldier boy's blast, if it takes powers, what's the limit. Does it only fully work when he blacks out.

Homelander stepped on termite. Was termite stuck in mini mode because the blast took his powers?

Will any heroes who survive have their powers taken away? Did Bluehawk have his powers nullified?

Why didn't Butcher have his powers nullified, was he too far from the blast?

I think solider boy had performance anxiety

whats wild is he prolly coulda took out the twins without even using the blast lol.

The music seems to be the trigger to the blackouts tho

I think Maeve turned Black Noir against Homelander and isn't dead,

What Mother's Milk think he was gone do with his old put your dukes up bullshit and a pea shooter?

He got did dirty at that orgy literally.

A train fucked that dude all the way up.

Didn't expect to see Homelander fight either one of these dudes so early.

LOL they jumped that nigga.

IDK why they thought SB was stable?

Kamiko is a problem on V or not.

wow Starlight drops mic

Ashley gone be bald headed soon.

This show hated the human body.

Last edited:
whats wild is he prolly coulda took out the twins without even using the blast lol.

The music seems to be the trigger to the blackouts tho
Kinda like with Bucky and Желание, Ржавый, Семнадцать, Рассвет, Печь, Девять, Добросердечный, Возвращение на Родину, Один, Товарный вагон

Great episode. Bout time Starlight called out Hughie's insecurities. A-Train still a piece of shit and Ashley let him have it. I thought Herogasm was gonna be a lot wilder. Homelander is buckling under the pressure

Apparently this version of Herogasm was toned down (thank the gods) but it was still a lot of fucked up shit

The Deep seriously needs some type of meds....he is FUCKED UP

Soldier Boy: Holy hell did Bill Cosby make some strong fuckin drinks

Huey: Holy fuckin shit

haha-laughing.gif

Bucky and Cap went in on Tony....

But I gotta say Tony no scoping the missile was the biggest flex the whole fight

Back