Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Homelander is not that smart. That's what people gotta remember.

Vader is worse because he actually understands what he is doing.

Like if you put them in a hypothetical pow situation.....

They were sent to take over an area.... And there are survivors.

If you ask homelander what to do with them... He'll be like 🤷🏿‍♂️ Kill them? I dunno should we kill them? Let's just kill them.

Vader would coldly say " we have no use for more prisoners" and walk away as they're all executed

Like Vader knows he's the bad guy... Homelander is a big baby

I can’t wait for the Soldier Boy vs Homelander fight.

What if Soldier Boy actually takes Homelander’s side though, lol. Joins him on some nobody can fuck with supe’s shit. Or beats Homelander and we get an even worse supe to deal with. If his own girl would turn him over to the Russians for free, he must be really fucked up.

A-Train bitch ass got his own brother in paralyzed.

I hope something horrible happen to this nigga.
A-Train is a fuck nigga supreme no doubt. I think he’s going to have to use his speed to save somebody at some point. Only question is, will it be his last heroic act and he dies or does he find out he’s cool.

Racist dude gotta go.
A-Train gotta go.
Homelander(who is also racist...lol) gotta go.. at the very least get fucked up and humbled by somebody.
Mothers Milk.. I hope he gets his revenge on Soldier Boy in the end

question.. soldier boy got that kill a supe blast power AFTER he was in russia or was that his power all along? I though the was just like a knock off captain america at first

Mothers Milk.. I hope he gets h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶d̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶B̶o̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶

I hope he gets to backhand that weirdo his Wife is dating out of existence.

Dude was watching that homelander rant live. And then days later re watching it on the TV in the middle of the afternoon nodding his head like it's his favorite album.

Back