Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Hold your L’s gentlemen..contempt looks nasty on you

View attachment 862387
What Ls?

Nobody on here agrees with you and Homelander gets more racist every episode.

Idk why this is a hill you want to die on?

Homelander just agreed that not killing innocent black men is being soft on crime.

He kept making racist jokes towards the Latino dude and serving him tacos.

Reminds me of an old story about Sammy Davis Jr when he was in the rat pack and as a joke they served him fried chicken and everybody else had like lobster.

Being an insensitive prick is not the same as being racist. Howard Stern is an insensitive prick, Howard Stern is not racist, Bill Burr is an insensitive prick, Bill Bur is not racist.

Y’all watch, before the end of this season, the show will address this specific thing and I will be proven correct

Bruh, I think your issue is your view being racist as petty, and Homelander's disdain reaches further....

Like his over all sense of self overrides what is classically chef viewed as a racist...

And in a sense I agree... Homelander is a narcissist of a higher order...

But because he's really not as smart as he thinks he is, he reaches for the lowest hanging fruit each and every single time. He 100% does racist shit, sexist shit, all types of low brow discrimination because at his core he's a simple insecure bigot..

He thinks himself something bigger.... He's just a bad product.
Bought makes more money with supes in the military vs actual super heroes...

Homelander thinking him superior is one if his core weaknesses... Which is why he

1. Doesn't give a fuck about police brutality to minorities
2. Declining a Muslim woman and black woman entry into the 7 to back a previously disgraced white male
3. Serving tacos it a Hispanic who doesn't even speak Spanish.
4. Was dating a fucking Nazi....and regards of her over the top views, was willing to look past because she acknowledged his superiority as well

Bruh. I get you.... But you still off

Bruh, I think your issue is your view being racist as petty, and Homelander's disdain reaches further....

Like his over all sense of self overrides what is classically chef viewed as a racist...

And in a sense I agree... Homelander is a narcissist of a higher order...

But because he's really not as smart as he thinks he is, he reaches for the lowest hanging fruit each and every single time. He 100% does racist shit, sexist shit, all types of low brow discrimination because at his core he's a simple insecure bigot..

He thinks himself something bigger.... He's just a bad product.
Bought makes more money with supes in the military vs actual super heroes...

Homelander thinking him superior is one if his core weaknesses... Which is why he

1. Doesn't give a fuck about police brutality to minorities
2. Declining a Muslim woman and black woman entry into the 7 to back a previously disgraced white male
3. Serving tacos it a Hispanic who doesn't even speak Spanish.
4. Was dating a fucking Nazi....and regards of her over the top views, was willing to look past because she acknowledged his superiority as well

Bruh. I get you.... But you still off
Taco bowls, word to Trump

160505-trump-cinco-mayo-mn-1515.jpg

Can't say for sure Homelander is racist but he def makes it a point to go after a person weakness(es). Case in point, Maeve and being a lesbian, A-Train and him not running/ being out of shape, numerous stuff with Starlight, Deep and the octopus, always questioning the intelligence of the publicist, etc. If some of the shit he does come off as racist then ok but I think bigger picture he just plays mind games with whoever his target is at the time.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I wonder how far Homelander is going to go with trying to humiliate Starlight and Hughie

He already made a joke about sleeping with Starlight

Back