Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

I always think of Sam Jackson line from shaft

"You think that makes me more or less dangerous?"

Fam he is human, this only applies if you say that humanity itself is a race..if that’s your point. My point was not that..my point was he is not picking individuals races within the human race..to specifically hate based on his own feelings..because they are of said race. His feelings are motivated by other things

I agree
And you made good points
Homelander is far beyond being a “mere” racist, where he systematically targets and despises people solely because of their skin color or ethnicity

He doesn’t care what color you are,EVERYONE is beneath him.He says shit that is offensive, racist,antisemitic, sexist etc,etc because he is ignorant and he doesn’t care and can’t relate to anyone.He doesn’t care to relate to anyone. (Maybe outside of his son.)

Not sure if anyone else caught it, but the show is actually showing this with how Blue Eagle is “conducting business” by specifically targeting black communities.

He's still racist as fuck though...

That's the whole point I'm trying to make to germs... His overall issues don't shy away from the fact that if you had to make a list of EVERYTHING wrong with homelander.... Being a racist would 100% be on that list

Yeah, he is “racist” but not because he believes someone’s skin color makes them inferior to him

He is a “sexist” also but not because he believes women are 2nd class citizens. Everyone is to him.

This 5ep with the convo with Blue Hawk and A-Train makes it clear that Homelander’s behavior and treatment toward others isn’t motivated by anything outside of you are NOT him. He is a narcissistic psychopath and sociopath.

Even more importantly he is sadistic. And he will say whatever it is, that will cause you the most pain if he chooses not laser you to death

Why is Butcher and Hughie comfortable around soldier boy when it seems like he doesn't have control of that explosion power?

Seems like it randomly happens,but he did seem in control when he killed fake scarlet witch

I agree
And you made good points
Homelander is far beyond being a “mere” racist, where he systematically targets and despises people solely because of their skin color or ethnicity

He doesn’t care what color you are,EVERYONE is beneath him.He says shit that is offensive, racist,antisemitic, sexist etc,etc because he is ignorant and he doesn’t care and can’t relate to anyone.He doesn’t care to relate to anyone. (Maybe outside of his son.)

Not sure if anyone else caught it, but the show is actually showing this with how Blue Eagle is “conducting business” by specifically targeting black communities.

:lookatthisshit:
That uhhh, that video hit a little close to home

Back