Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Interesting twist at the end of this episode. If those two team up everybody's fucked. Unless they trigger soldier boy to spazz out and get outa doge before he goes nuclear

So if a supe survives soldier boys radiation blast and loses his power then they can at least get it back with the permanent serum

Though that just means that Butcher could remove supes powers if he just has something that can radiate a supe like soldier boys power

Would the same radiation work against soldier boy?

i wonder if that's why Hughie and butcher haven't died yet...

the radiation from soldier boy is keeping temp v from killing them

Head too stuck in the source material so I never saw that coming but watching the show clear minded I'm wondering how TF I didn't see that happening

I'm surprised they didn't create a new replacement when homelander started showing that he's got issues awhile ago

Creating a new supe that's more powerful than homelander and soldier boy seems like something they'd do lol

I'm surprised they didn't create a new replacement when homelander started showing that he's got issues awhile ago

Creating a new supe that's more powerful than homelander and soldier boy seems like something they'd do lol
I think Edgar was specifically saying that the superhero route was a failed experiment...

Selling V to militates is more profitable and easier to manage.

Heroes have out lived their usage. Homelander is proving him right been sinking Vaught to the ground. I think Edgar comes back with a way for vaught to cut ties to all supes not actively listed in the military

And shit don't add up...

What fucked up noire?

Soldier boy beating his ass about the movie?
Or the fight where he was taken away?

Cuz looked like we was talking fine to Edgar the day soldier boy got taken

Reactions: GNS
Back