Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Birth Control Thread….we need to have a SERIOUS conversation about it:

This is one of those subjects that just won't be made balanced and fair. Men don't risk their lives to carry a baby to term and give birth, so women have more options. And let's be real, plenty of men (and women) opt out of raising their kids already.
Agreed

This is one of those subjects that just won't be made balanced and fair. Men don't risk their lives to carry a baby to term and give birth, so women have more options. And let's be real, plenty of men (and women) opt out of raising their kids already.

This is what it boils down to and what I've been saying for years. There can NEVER be equity in this issue because, biologically, only one side carries the baby. The system we have in place is the best of a bunch of bad options.

The only thing that we all agree on is that BOTH parties laid down and made the child.

The end.

Point out where I said have babies for the sake of having babies

"nO I DoNt WaNt To ExPlAiN tHe BuLlShIt I'm 0n" was you saying have babies for the sake of having babies.

1p74ap.jpg

Next time explain your words and don't immediately try to cop out of discourse and no one will have to determine what you mean when you decide to just say anything.

"nO I DoNt WaNt To ExPlAiN tHe BuLlShIt I'm 0n" was you saying have babies for the sake of having babies.

View attachment 1252118

Next time explain your words and don't immediately try to cop out of discourse and no one will have to determine what you mean when you decide to just say anything.
So... I didn't say that. Not in this thread....not in the thread like this that came b4....not in the thread like this that came b4 that....not any of the numerous times this topic has come up

The reality is me calling you a weirdo made you feel some kinda way. Address that, don't address shit I never said......fucking weirdo

*in this instance you a weirdo for you posts, not because you childlessness*

People judge folks who don't want kids harsh as hell when they should be thanking them. Already enough parents who don't wanna be parents out here. No point in forcing it on even more who don't want it
Thanks huh

:hahaha:

So... I didn't say that. Not in this thread....not in the thread like this that came b4....not in the thread like this that came b4 that....not any of the numerous times this topic has come up

The reality is me calling you a weirdo made you feel some kinda way. Address that, don't address shit I never said......fucking weirdo

*in this instance you a weirdo for you posts, not because you childlessness*
I addressed it. You played semantics. How am I supposed to explain to you what you bluntly refused to explain off rip? You left no choice for anyone but to take it how they were going to take it.

I have no more time for your trolling. Be blessed.

I'll never knock a couple for not having kids. Hell...there's couples out there who SHOULDN'T have kids. I think as a society, we sold this image that no matter what you achieve in life, it means nothin if you don't have a family of your own (ie. marriage and kids).

As for bc...you would think this is a conversation to be had b/t RESPONSIBILE ADULTS. Not the case when folks get caught up in the moment. I agree fully wit what some of yall stated. If this person isn't someone you see being stuck wit kids...strap it up or use bc.

My ex...GRHS...was one of them people. Loved her despite us not being together...but at the same time...couldn't stand her black azzz at times. B/c I knew what our situation would've been like had we had a child together. And that's drama. B/c I had a feeling she wanted to be in that "club" of disgruntled bm's, talkin shyt about their bd's. Now I wouldn't have given her that ammo, b/c I knew I'd be a bomb azzz father. Either way...I strapped up. Hell...SHE made sure I had one. She had a fear of having kids just like me. That's wasn't in her cards.

Now there was a couple of times...not many...where I did "skinny dipped" in that pool. Top 5 man. But 3 to 4 pumps in...pulled out...strapped up...kept the party goin. Lol! But I don't see nothing wrong wit wanting to use condoms/bc to prevent kids. Everyone's path in life is vastly different. And if kids is not on your agenda...then so be it. Why would anyone knock that. Mofos need to stop actin like the kids they have was ON PURPOSE. But we ain't g'on talk about that tho.

Last edited:
I addressed it. You played semantics. How am I supposed to explain to you what you bluntly refused to explain off rip? You left no choice for anyone but to take it how they were going to take it.

I have no more time for your trolling. Be blessed.
IMG_0252.GIF

Next time just say what up or whatever greeting niggas using in 2024

Lol at wanting people to have babies just for the sake of having them and calling those that don't wweird. This is the weirdest take I've heard to start 2024.

:niggawhat:
I read it as a low-key shot.

He might be saying something, I guess.

I told plenty of women in my prime straight up that I would abandon a surprise baby in a minute and that I am the ain't shit nigga that all their girlfriends got for a baby daddy.

So, either they can play it safe or take these chances. You ruin my life, I'ma ruin yours.

Lol, cocaine is a helluva drug.

I told plenty of women in my prime straight up that I would abandon a surprise baby in a minute and that I am the ain't shit nigga that all their girlfriends got for a baby daddy.

So, either they can play it safe or take these chances. You ruin my life, I'ma ruin yours.

Lol, cocaine is a helluva drug.

One day, imma figure out who the fuck you were before you were zMaKEa

Back