Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Birth Control Thread….we need to have a SERIOUS conversation about it:

This a undercover passport bro thread
How? Where did that even come from? Wouldn’t that actually make things even MORE complicated, having children internationally?

And to @Loquacious , if ALL methods of birth control to you are bad, you plan on having 4-6 kids in your 20s and 30s? It’s a fair question.

Last edited:
Having kids isn't the issue

Being irresponsible is

I'm all for a woman's choice but I'm also for if a man tells you straight up he don't want any kids and you decide to keep the baby after finding out you're pregnant, then he should be able to sign away all rights to the child and you can't come after him for any type of support

🤷🏾‍♂️

Being irresponsible is

I'm all for a woman's choice but I'm also for if a man tells you straight up he don't want any kids and you decide to keep the baby after finding out you're pregnant, then he should be able to sign away all rights to the child and you can't come after him for any type of support

🤷🏾‍♂️
Nah, I'm shocked at you saying something like this. If a man don't want kids then he shouldn't impregnate a woman and if he does stand up and take responsibility for his actions.

Nah, I'm shocked at you saying something like this. If a man don't want kids then he shouldn't impregnate a woman and if he does stand up and take responsibility for his actions.
Ehhh

I agree

But

Since both of them not gonna be responsible, and someone in the dynamic still decides they want a child, you can't force the other person to do it, especially if they were upfront about not wanting other kids

This is a very nuanced discussion and extremely multi layered. All I'm saying is the woman imo is probably better off just letting that nigga go on his way. He isn't going to be anything positive to that child

Being irresponsible is

🤷🏾‍♂️
Don't agree with this. If you know in fact that you do not want a kid for whatever reason you as grown ass man need to take the necessary measures to prevent that from happening. I don't understand how knowing the fact that once your seed is out of you, you no longer have control of the outcome doesn't make more men guard their seed with their life.

Last edited:
Don't agree with this. If you know in fact that you do not want a kid for whatever reason you as grown ass man need to take the necessary measures to prevent that from happening. I don't understand how knowing that fact that once your seed is out of you, you no longer have control of the outcome doesn't make more men guard their seed with their life.
I don't disagree per se

But again, this is a very nuanced conversation imo.

If both people who claim they don't want children engage in acts that bring a child, but one decides to keep it, that isn't right imo.

I'm not trying to make this a gender war at all ftr. But I already know if there was a situation where the guy wanted to keep it and the girl didn't, she's more than likely not going to consult with him to get his feelings about it. More than likely, for a myriad of reasons, she's probably going to abort it. I would apply the same logic if she decided to have the baby but didn't want to actually be a mom. Isn't this what adoption basically is?

Ehhh

I agree

But

Since both of them not gonna be responsible, and someone in the dynamic still decides they want a child, you can't force the other person to do it, especially if they were upfront about not wanting other kids

This is a very nuanced discussion and extremely multi layered. All I'm saying is the woman imo is probably better off just letting that nigga go on his way. He isn't going to be anything positive to that child
This wildly presumptuous.

This wildly presumptuous.
Perhaps

I'm not speaking from a place of expertise also

I'm just sharing some random thoughts. I'm not trying to be on a right or wrong side per se

Thank you for holding me accountable

You too @Tayboo

I don't disagree per se

But again, this is a very nuanced conversation imo.

If both people who claim they don't want children engage in acts that bring a child, but one decides to keep it, that isn't right imo.

I'm not trying to make this a gender war at all ftr. But I already know if there was a situation where the guy wanted to keep it and the girl didn't, she's more than likely not going to consult with him to get his feelings about it. More than likely, for a myriad of reasons, she's probably going to abort it. I would apply the same logic if she decided to have the baby but didn't want to actually be a mom. Isn't this what adoption basically is?
This is one of those subjects that just won't be made balanced and fair. Men don't risk their lives to carry a baby to term and give birth, so women have more options. And let's be real, plenty of men (and women) opt out of raising their kids already.

Back