Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Birth Control Thread….we need to have a SERIOUS conversation about it:

Mister B. M. Ed.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
OK everyone,

A couple of things:
This isn’t about me. So let’s not be disrespectful.

Secondly, I had a conversation with a family member, and they dropped that their GF is now pregnant.

When I said “congratulations”, he didn’t look too happy. I asked why the long face, to which he said “I’m too old to be having kids at 40.”

I then asked him why wasn’t he guarding his seed, and he never answered it.

So…..where does this responsibility start to come in? At which point should birth control no longer be considered in a relationship, especially if a couple isn’t either married or even living together?

Last edited:
The way I see it, if a dude ain't trying to have kids with the chick he's bangin or can't see being connected to her for the rest of his life, there's no excuse not to strap up. If a chick ain't trying to have a kid by the dude that she's fuckin with or can't see having him in her life for the rest of her life, either make him strap up or get on BC. There's no scenario I can see where going raw should even be an option unless y'all are really trying to be together.

Adults without kids is weird to me. Adults that don't want kids are weird to me

No, I don't wanna explain why I think they weird, just know I'm judging them fwiw
The two ppl I fucks w who in their 40s and don’t have kids

One is cuz his moms was a crackhead and he is traumatized cuz of that

The other just wants to have fun travel party and etc and feel like a kid would not allow that

OK everyone,

A couple of things:
This isn’t about me. So let’s not be disrespectful.

Secondly, I had a conversation with a family member, and they dropped that their GF is now pregnant.

When I said “congratulations”, he didn’t look too happy. I asked why the long face, to which he said “I’m too old to be having kids at 40.”

I then asked him why wasn’t he guarding his seed, and he never answered it.

So…..where does this responsibility start to come in? At which point should birth control no longer be considered in a relationship, especially if a couple isn’t either married or even living together?
If he wasn't ready for kids at 40 and don't wanna strap up, then it's time for that vasectomy. Best decision I ever made.

The two ppl I fucks w who in their 40s and don’t have kids

One is cuz his moms was a crackhead and he is traumatized cuz of that

The other just wants to have fun travel party and etc and feel like a kid would not allow that
I'm not saying these reasons and many others aren't valid (for them) but yeah.......

Adults without kids is weird to me. Adults that don't want kids are weird to me

No, I don't wanna explain why I think they weird, just know I'm judging them fwiw
Judging me for not wanting to bring a kid into *gestures broadly at everything* is crazy.

Look around, man, when your kids are your age, what will their quality of life be like? Are they gonna have freshwater money?

Judging me for not wanting to bring a kid into *gestures broadly at everything* is crazy.

Look around, man, when your kids are your age, what will their quality of life be like? Are they gonna have freshwater money?
i1c1atgysdyh.gif

Back