The Angel Reese Thread

And because of this I reserve smoke and still generally speak respectfully

I admit I fell for the jux and learned from it

Most black people didn't
Presidents are figureheads to me
I'm too broke in the grand scheme of things for them to affect me

Glad a real one got a run at the gig
giphy.gif

As time has gone on, we see more and more examples of white peoples feeling a type of way due to them seeing their athletic mortality hit the floor. Now they get more and more upset with this reality. That’s why they push UFC more. Or we about to have Joker be a three time MVP when it ain’t happen since ironically another white man did it.

A lot of these stories you see and read are spiritual. It hurts them and their pride to see white girls get dominated like that. Hence why the media plays so much negative imagery of BM and BW having the same happen to us.
UFC? Last several Champs in various weight classes have been black

People are saying everyone is making too big a deal out of this. I actually think people aren't make a big enough deal out of it. You're not going to get a better example of the racism that is ingrained in our society than this.

The big deal was basically media people trying to out virtue signal each other over their own reporting styles and how they cover racism in sports. No player took issue, no coach, no school officials. The outrage 98% came from reporters taking an angle and running with it.

If you are good with recognition but not a trophy, even if it’s notably smaller than what the winner gets, that strikes me a nitpick
Use the loss as motivation... don't pump up anyone with ribbons and crtificates and trophies for just showing up to a sport you chose to spend your time in

Back