Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

Nobody believed in LSU. They lost two games all year and still was a 3 seed.

I will say I only caught 5 games of LSU basketball this year not counting the tournament.
I think SOS and they brought in 8 new players that weren't there the previous season

It's not hard to believe they might not have won it all.

Fam,

I guess we'll never know if she would still feel the same had Biden not wanted to invite Iowa as well cause now you're talking about her instead of the team or maybe you're being inclusive.

But how many teams that won still show up that Obama didn't have winning in his bracket?

It's just a distraction brah and a silly hill for Angel to die on.

I just did a quick search. Prior to the tournament, ESPN listed LSU with the 6th best odds to win. So is she not going to do interviews with them also?
No no no no. You're misconstruing shit.

Again. That woman has something called integrity. Why should she want to meet jill biden in the first place? She's not pressed to meet her in the first place. She doesn't give a fuck about Jill Biden from jump, the bracket shit is another reason to not want to meet her, not the first and only reason. Its an additional reason. What's not computing?

See, Angel's position is "if it's fuck me then its fuck you" Ya'll's conditioned position is..."if it's fuck me...well at least its not as bad as the other folks saying fuck me"

Nah

Niggas said she was mad to deflect from her point

She has the courage to stand against the people yall bow to and that's the bottom line

I didn't say that, and you know I didn't say that. I praised her for standing tall.

And who do we bow to? I can't speak for anyone else, but the best thing I've ever said about Biden is that he's better than Trump. That's it. I've never praised dude, and I honestly haven't seen many people on here do that.

If you really believe what you stand for, you should be able to just post those beliefs and stand on them. You can't do that though. You always feel the need to try and misrepresent everyone else's stance and make personal attacks in childish attempts to make it seem like you're the only pro-black person around and everyone else is on some coon shit.

I didn't say that, and you know I didn't say that. I praised her for standing tall.

And who do we bow to? I can't speak for anyone else, but the best thing I've ever said about Biden is that he's better than Trump. That's it. I've never praised dude, and I honestly haven't seen many people on here do that.

If you really believe what you stand for, you should be able to just post those beliefs and stand on them. You can't do that though. You always feel the need to try and misrepresent everyone else's stance and make personal attacks in childish attempts to make it seem like you're the only pro-black person around and everyone else is on some coon shit.

Lol let it go in his eyes if you’re not saying fuck republicans and Dems then you’re just sheep being mislead

Ehhh beside @GOAT nobody is an outright coon imo.

But

If we are grading strictly on a pass or fail basis, an either/or basis. If its between pro black or coon, no in between, ehhh...

"riight"

I made an observation that niggas on twitter deflecting from her point characterized her as mad. You also called her mad in whatever context.

If you AP and those 2 niggas on Twitter woke up today understanding that the bidens are anti black yall wouldn't have had any problem with anything Angel said about jill biden

But

If we are grading strictly on a pass or fail basis, an either/or basis. If its between pro black or coon, no in between, ehhh...

"riight"

I made an observation that niggas on twitter deflecting from her point characterized her as mad. You also called her mad in whatever context. Why??

If you AP and those 2 niggas on Twitter woke up today understanding that the bidens are anti black yall wouldn't have had any problem with anything Angel said about jill biden

lol Context matters. You can't just ignore it. When I said she was mad, it had nothing to do with anything she was saying. I was talking about the team's reasoning for not wanting to meet Jill Biden. What I was referring to happened before the game, the racism, or Angel speaking out. There's no way you can call yourself an intelligent human being and think that I was accusing her of some angry black woman shit like some others.

Last edited:
No no no no. You're misconstruing shit.

Again. That woman has something called integrity. Why should she want to meet jill biden in the first place? She's not pressed to meet her in the first place. She doesn't give a fuck about Jill Biden from jump, the bracket shit is another reason to not want to meet her, not the first and only reason. Its an additional reason. What's not computing?

See, Angel's position is "if it's fuck me then its fuck you" Ya'll's conditioned position is..."if it's fuck me...well at least its not as bad as the other folks saying fuck me"
I disagree b.

I get your position though

But

"riight"

I made an observation that niggas on twitter deflecting from her point characterized her as mad. You also called her mad in whatever context.

Don't do this b lol

Back