Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

He's been problematic well before the Reese situation

All that milk you been hornicating over is impairing your judgment

Brotha😒

So not all black people want to help other black people?

Duly noted. Thanks friend

He's been problematic well before the Reese situation

All that milk you been hornicating over is impairing your judgment

Brotha😒
I see you AP

You recognize acho as problematic

Now what if I told you there were a million more where he came from and there's actually a movement to delineate from these types, because they undermine our interests while appearing to be our spokespersons

?

today-payday.gif

You eliminated your ability to play dumb on this subject going forward

I see you AP

You recognize acho as problematic

Now what if I told you there were a million more where he came from and there's actually a movement to delineate from these types, because they undermine our interests while appearing to be our spokespersons

?

today-payday.gif

You eliminated your ability to play dumb on this subject going forward
Lemme know when you're ready to have an honest conversation about this

Lemme know when you're ready to have an honest conversation about this
Bruh wut? I have this conversation every time i spar.. when i spar with the usual suspects who ain't from the soil, who run interference for the establishment. It takes an Acho on Fox sports for the average brother to see it, but the pro blacks, the grassroots, have been crying foul about these types for a looong time and we get dismissed as being divisive and hotep and everything else... an honest conversation needs to be had that "we all black" has to die

Bruh wut? I have this conversation every time i spar.. when i spar with the usual suspects who ain't from the soil, who run interference for the establishment. It takes an Acho on Fox sports for the average brother to see it, but the pro blacks, the grassroots, have been crying foul about these types for a looong time and we get dismissed as being divisive and hotep and everything else... an honest conversation needs to be had that "we all black" has to die
I'm talking about with me

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back