Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

If the WNBA was smart, it would set Caitlin and Angel up to be the WNBA version of Magic and Bird. That might actually work, but from some of the rumblings I've read about, some of those WNBA vets don't really want to see them soar.
bye-annoyed.gif

If the WNBA was smart, it would set Caitlin and Angel up to be the WNBA version of Magic and Bird. That might actually work, but from some of the rumblings I've read about, some of those WNBA vets don't really want to see them soar.
They both would have to showout and be winning early to grow a similar following. I think the WNBA is lacking the marketing it needs more than the talent. The audience is out there, but trying to simply be the female NBA is not ideal for success. That's not the identity to build on.

“Blah, blah, 🦝, blah, blah, free, blah…”

That bullshit Garveyite act is old, migga.

You need a new shtick.

And some balls.

“Blah, blah, 🦝, blah, blah, free, blah…”

That bullshit Garveyite act is old, migga.

You need a new shtick.

And some balls.
I need some balls.... that's why you didn't quote me or tag me huh? Projecting your own cowardice 🦝

remember this??

Right.

You mad that you thought this chick was gonna try to pull some Queen Flex shit, and got shut down, now YOU look like the fool you’ve been every time you try to champion this doofy shit.

Nah. She’s a Princess. She ain’t no goddamn Queen. Queens have power, and she fucked around found out just how much power she don’t got. Malke and the AD more than likely sat her ass down, and broke it down like this:

“Look here. You might be Bayou Barbie, but this is MY Bayou. You don’t call the shots here. We do. So here’s what’s happening: WE’RE going to the White House. ALL of us, including you. And I DARE you to buck. Pecking order, Angel. You’re gonna learn it.”

And that’s exactly what the fuck happened. And now you mad.

uncle-ruckus.jpg

@Mister B. You've been coming in this thread flexing your self hatred for over a year

You lashed out on this girl because she rejected the anti black bidens. I should know because you lashed out on me for the same reason.. you lashed out on race Jones and called her "darkie" for the same reason, remember?

Don't tell me the Garvey shtick is getting old when you turn on your own because they stand up to racist white people. Why don't you try my Garvey shtick?

Don't act like you don't see the sisters of ABW posting how disappointed they are in you..........

You are a true Coon in every sense of the word. A sambo. Look at the pictures you take and post online.....

I'm very glad you're a math teacher a and not any other subject because math is the only subject that's objective and you can't influence the black youth with your white ass kissing opinions

Look inward, house nigga

@Mister B. You've been coming in this thread flexing your self hatred for over a year

You lashed out on this girl because she rejected the anti black bidens. I should know because you lashed out on me for the same reason.. you lashed out on race Jones and called her "darkie" for the same reason, remember?

Don't tell me the Garvey shtick is getting old when you turn on your own because they stand up to racist white people. Why don't you try my Garvey shtick?

Don't act like you don't see the sisters of ABW posting how disappointed they are in you..........

You are a true Coon in every sense of the word. A sambo. Look at the pictures you take and post online.....

I'm very glad you're a math teacher a and not any other subject because math is the only subject that's objective and you can't influence the black youth with your white ass kissing opinions

Look inward, house nigga
1) No one here is "lashing out." Not enough fucks are given to care enough about The one that has moved on, you, or Reese. I stated my opinion on things, and the Phonyite in you did what you always did. Which brings me to:

2) I only come at you when you blatantly LIE on me about my political standards, using your psuedo pro-black bullshit as some weird-ass barometer everyone must adhere to, or be branded a "race-traitor", "coon" or some other nonsensical bullshit your too cowardly to stand on for REAL, real. In NO way does me saying "Fuck Trump" means "I love Biden", when I have said both "Fuck Biden" and "Vote 3rd party." But, like the internet chameleon-loser you've been, your comprehension skills has been perfectly non-existant, and your deflection skills have been the only thing you do well.

3) Once again, I made comments about Reese's character. Not race; not gender......CHARACTER, which included the choices she made and the reactions that came with it. If you can't process that, then I blame the schools that passed you, cause clearly they failed you, and now by proxy, the rest of us.

4) You still pussy. You prove it day by day. And your Trillfate shit sealed it. So, that is who you'll be referred to by me from this day on. Trillfate....a shape-shifting bitch, that gets no play in real life, so he dons a Tariq Nasheed-like persona to cover up for his own shape-shifting, ho-ass tendencies. Fake-ass Umar.

I'll still knock your sucker ass out on sight, if you weren't hiding in Oakland.
Now, e-mail my principal and stop crying.

Or....leave me the fuck alone, like I've asked 1000 times already. Your quest for internet clout don't work. Find a new hobby.

Older WNBA players dont wanna sacrifice. They need to turn over the game to the younger faces; Reese, Clark, Juju, Paige like the NBA started to lean into the young AI/Kobe while J was still around.

Older WNBA players dont wanna sacrifice. They need to turn over the game to the younger faces; Reese, Clark, Juju, Paige like the NBA started to lean into the young AI/Kobe while J was still around.

Yeah, I forgot the chick's name, but she's on Gilbert Arenas' podcast a lot. She was saying that when young players with more exciting styles get to the WNBA, they are often stifled because the older chicks don't want to change things up from what they already know. Hopefully that doesn't happen with this new wave of players.

After, watching some of these college women's games, it's kinda crazy how they are more physical than the NBA games now.

Back