Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

They don't care. Those older players are haters. Some of them have even been hating on Caitlin despite her having the complexion for protection.

Old School vs New School

Happens in every sport

The established WNBA players should welcome the new girls in with open arms. If they can help grow the league and bring in more revenue how can you hate on that? Angel got me of all people interested in women's hoop now and I've been shitting on them since the Sheryl Swoops days. This new influx of talent could be like when Lebron, Wade, and Melo came in.

Old School vs New School

Happens in every sport

The established WNBA players should welcome the new girls in with open arms. If they can help grow the league and bring in more revenue how can you hate on that? Angel got me of all people interested in women's hoop now and I've been shitting on them since the Sheryl Swoops days. This new influx of talent could be like when Lebron, Wade, and Melo came in.

They did the same shit to LeBron it’s human natur

Why you doing this in this woman's thread
I DID post this in the women’s thread.

I just wanted to reinforce my point.

No trash talk….no theatrics. They just went out and BALLED.

And now they’re UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS. Like I called from the tip.

Fuck Caitlin Clark.

I DID post this in the women’s thread.

I just wanted to reinforce my point.

No trash talk….no theatrics. They just went out and BALLED.

And now they’re UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS. Like I called from the tip.

Fuck Caitlin Clark.
The only point you reinforced is that you're a hater. A real life Stephen from django

You don't have a problem with theatrics and trash talk

You started hating this girl immediately after she rejected your slavemaster Ms Jilly

You think she's too "uppity" so you made it your duty to tear her down... and the thing is Mr b... back on the plantation Coons like you didn't tear down the charismatic slaves for their own good, you did it to protect yourselves. You feel like her fearless behavior is a threat to your well being.

Every time Angel turns up you feel whip lashes on your back Mr b.

:yikes1:

lol bro needs an intervention
Meh. I make whole threads on these sambos and they dont see the error in their ways. They're too committed to change

Sidebar, notice yalls favorite coon @TTBF hasn't shown face in this thread to give props to a black woman even tho 60% of his posts are about basketball.....

I don't lie on these niggas

Back