Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

The dude or girl that wrecked her?

She was doing like this for Brazil team too

C'mon dun
It's a game....it's sports and sometime passions run high
You can't have fans...family or other jumping on the field/court to fight players

(I get the protective instinct to defend your peeps')
But if there's no clear life threating situation, let the players & officials sort it out

@Eartha Clit

If I can offer any words of encouragement, it’s that there’s no such thing as only good things happening. As least as much as we understand. Things happen in life and we get emotional or stressed that things aren’t happening the way we want them to happen or, how we believe they should happen, or shit will happen differently after a string of what we want to happen and we be like, see what happens when i get my hopes up.

But the truth is, some things that we think are bad, or troublesome, are the good things, that we don’t have enough insight about the totality of life, to know that they are good. One morning your hot water doesn’t work, can’t shower, have to bird bath, slows you down, you burn your breakfast, trip and snap a nail, walk outside to a low tire.

All slowing you down an hour, a hour that had you been on time, would’ve resulted in a bad car accident. Sometimes the bad stuff is the good stuff, and when we stop trying to define things and just let them happen, we accept that the lord only wants us to be happy and blessed. Even if at times we think the opposite, he still does, cause that’s how much he loves you. And you deserve fam.
This was thoughtful. Thanks!

@Eartha Clit

If I can offer any words of encouragement, it’s that there’s no such thing as only good things happening. As least as much as we understand. Things happen in life and we get emotional or stressed that things aren’t happening the way we want them to happen or, how we believe they should happen, or shit will happen differently after a string of what we want to happen and we be like, see what happens when i get my hopes up.

But the truth is, some things that we think are bad, or troublesome, are the good things, that we don’t have enough insight about the totality of life, to know that they are good. One morning your hot water doesn’t work, can’t shower, have to bird bath, slows you down, you burn your breakfast, trip and snap a nail, walk outside to a low tire.

All slowing you down an hour, a hour that had you been on time, would’ve resulted in a bad car accident. Sometimes the bad stuff is the good stuff, and when we stop trying to define things and just let them happen, we accept that the lord only wants us to be happy and blessed. Even if at times we think the opposite, he still does, cause that’s how much he loves you. And you deserve fam.

Excellent post bruh. I genuinely mean that too.

@Eartha Clit try to find at least a bit of solace or peace in Germz's words.

"I gets to gettin' real sick and eatin' bloody clit, the baby killa shit
Put 'em in a grave with an empty 40 ounce bottle and don't leave a drip
'Cause livin' with tha Tripple-Six
Ya learn to fuck devil in his mouth and eat the shit out of his bitch"

Lost another unsung 90s MC

Crazy how the game did her, because she didn't live her raps only to have one of the most successful dudes in the game now, literally be a fking ex- C.O. spitting about how much he moved weight..🤦🏾‍♂️

Don't get me wrong Ross music is straight luxury player shit 🔥and his ear for epic production impeccable. But I still listen to his music with a side eye 😏 😅

Last edited:
Back