Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I use to tell black folks that lived in the burbs they wasn’t black and whitewashed.

I use to think poor and being ghetto was the only way to be black

I was trash as an early teen. Scust 🤮

Part of came from everybody had to be the same and if you were doing something different from everybody else you was a weirdo loser.

GOAT'ed 'cause this is a clear sign of growth and maturity.

That seal might be fucked. They should've flipped that fuckin penguin into the water as bait.

So Nicki Minaj is touring and the dates are getting sold out?

I thought her numbers would have dipped drastically after the Meg beef/fiasco

I also should have know better because NM has an actual fan base unlike most artists out here.

What I also been saying only in sprinting contest you can clearly assault somebody outside of the frame work of your job and nothing happens

It’s kinda weird

Fuck him and any fans like him that want to interject themselves in the game like that. It's dangerous for mfs to think they can go to these kids games and do that and his sister wasn't in any type of danger.

Book em Dano.
He’s younger than some of the USCe players and much smaller lol.

His sister was on the ground from a cheap shot and surrounded by them. I can understand while he went down there.

Plus he didn’t even do anything lol.

Should the girl get charged? Anywhere else in this country what she did is a damn near a felony assault.

What you can get away with on a filled/court is crazy lol

So Nicki Minaj is touring and the dates are getting sold out?

I thought her numbers would have dipped drastically after the Meg beef/fiasco

I also should have know better because NM has an actual fan base unlike most artists out here.
More importantly, she has a fan base with money

Lmao. That’s not how the law should work.

Putting assault and batter next to his name is some foul shit.

Get him disorderly conduct or something like that.
He technically assaulted her
And like I said they have to go to the extreme to send a message and ensure this isn’t a repeat thing

Fuck that Nigga

He’s younger than some of the USCe players and much smaller lol.

His sister was on the ground from a cheap shot and surrounded by them. I can understand while he went down there.

Plus he didn’t even do anything lol.

Should the girl get charged? Anywhere else in this country what she did is a damn near a felony assault.

What you can get away with on a filled/court is crazy lol
She's a player lmaaooo. Dude was extremely out of pocket and the situation could have been made a lot worst because of him.

tornado-twister.gif

Back