Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

You only got one step back inna day, anything past that was traveling.

Don't they slide their pivot foot a lot when they do those euro steps? I've seen it happen, but I'm not sure how prevalent it is.

Either way, players travel a lot now. I can admit that players in general are better ball handlers right now, but it's also true that they get away with a lot of stuff that would be called even 10 years ago.

Michael-Jordan-last-dance-meme-.png

Don't they slide their pivot foot a lot when they do those euro steps? I've seen it happen, but I'm not sure how prevalent it is.

Either way, players travel a lot now. I can admit that players in general are better ball handlers right now, but it's also true that they get away with a lot of stuff that would be called even 10 years ago.

That's because there was no clear emphasis on the zero step and the fact that you can take can steps when floating the ball.

Back in the day, you stopped dribbling and you take more than 2 steps, it's a travel.

Lol, now you in theory you can take about 5 steps before shooting that bitch.

I don't like to make fun of people with mental illness but I question the people that find joy in doing so.

Makes me wonder who's the real slow one.

You ever got off work had your plans set and those plas consisted of smoking the blunt you rolled while on lunch drink a beer grab the remote and chill? Then soon as you sit down to light up BOOM work calls asking can you hop on a vidchat real quick.....bruh

Back