Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Lost another unsung 90s MC

Crazy how the game did her, because she didn't live her raps only to have one of the most successful dudes in the game now, literally be a fking ex- C.O. spitting about how much he moved weight..🤦🏾‍♂️

Don't get me wrong Ross music is straight luxury player shit 🔥and his ear how epic production impeccable. But I still listen to his music with a side eye 😏 😅

Thing is, she was very up front about it: It's in the skits on her album. There was a point when her and Dee (her DJ) dropped everything and moved to LA, resulting in them being effectively homeless and doin' dirt to survive. But she admitted she was in ballet, came up in Catholic school school, had a university education, etc..

BHM is over, thread needs a new name

Every history is BHM.

Black History Fact: Louis Armstrong and his band got arrested because he was caught sitting next to a white woman (his manager's wife). He did a show the next night that was attended by many members of the police department and KKK. He dedicated a song to them. The name of that song was "I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Old Rascal." The band members thought they were basically going back to jail after the show. It turns out the cops didn't know the name of the song and actually thanked Armstrong at the end of the show.

Every history is BHM.

Black History Fact: Louis Armstrong and his band got arrested because he was caught sitting next to a white woman (his manager's wife). He did a show the next night that was attended by many members of the police department and KKK. He dedicated a song to them. The name of that song was "I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Old Rascal." The band members thought they were basically going back to jail after the show. It turns out the cops didn't know the name of the song and actually thanked Armstrong at the end of the show.
Sooooo, leave the title as is? Gotcha

Cool fun fact tho

Y'all really don't want referees to call every single thing
When you call things more consistently, it allows for true talent and hardwork to stand out.

If they don’t call moving screens or picks, everyone can do it. It doesn’t allow for the fact that some big men have the ability, worked on or athletically gifted, to stand out as men who can set a pick and pop because they have fluidness in their movement..

Thus it makes sense that one big man gets this amount of money and one doesn’t. It sets a standard by which men are paid and played.

Otherwise you end up with a bunch of the same type guys making the same money and when they seemly don’t perform up to that standard, everyone then wanna call him trash like he was more than what he was.

That’s why the draft is such a mess and they are throwing away 1st round picks like it’s nothing, when there’s no ladder to talent because talent is legislated out the game, what good is a first rounder?

Odds are he’s no better than a second rounder.

If a label can make anyone go platinum, what’s the desire to seek out actual talent? The music suffers, but if the music isn’t the most important thing, fundamentally. What does it matter if it suffers as long as the end result is a score?

"Baby barbeque ribs and guts and, ah, don’t let me get too deep
Fryin’ baby nuts, sluts get ate out alike, dank is what crooked teeth heard
I pull the tampax-string out and straight put in work"

Y'all really don't want referees to call every single thing
There's no happy medium but the amount of people that don't watch basketball or hoop I see complain about it is hilarious.

I don't see none of the niggas in here complaining in the NBA thread or cbb threads (except for Lonious who comes in to the NBA thread to get yoked up from time to time)

Koncept talking about "when I played you only used to have 1 step" he wasn't lying the abw sleuths found a pic from his hooping days...
1_Q6NiSy3biD4U1uyOM2Xm5g.jpg

close-door-the-office (1).gif

There's no happy medium but the amount of people that don't watch basketball or hoop I see complain about it is hilarious.

I don't see none of the niggas in here complaining in the NBA thread or cbb threads (except for Lonious who comes in to the NBA thread to get yoked up from time to time)

Koncept talking about "when I played you only used to have 1 step" he wasn't lying the abw sleuths found a pic from his hooping days...
View attachment 1278687

View attachment 1278688

buh-bye.gif

Back