Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

He’s younger than some of the USCe players and much smaller lol.

His sister was on the ground from a cheap shot and surrounded by them. I can understand while he went down there.

Plus he didn’t even do anything lol.

Should the girl get charged? Anywhere else in this country what she did is a damn near a felony assault.

What you can get away with on a filled/court is crazy lol
Please don't die on this hill bro. He'll do his 300 hrs of community service and be aight.

Please don't die on this hill bro. He'll do his 300 hrs of community service and be aight.
That’s too much IMO.

Give him a fine and call it a day.

Can’t be trying to overcharge folks with assault snd batter when the girl that’s 6’7 LITERALLY assaulted a player

@Eartha Clit

If I can offer any words of encouragement, it’s that there’s no such thing as only good things happening. As least as much as we understand. Things happen in life and we get emotional or stressed that things aren’t happening the way we want them to happen or, how we believe they should happen, or shit will happen differently after a string of what we want to happen and we be like, see what happens when i get my hopes up.

But the truth is, some things that we think are bad, or troublesome, are the good things, that we don’t have enough insight about the totality of life, to know that they are good. One morning your hot water doesn’t work, can’t shower, have to bird bath, slows you down, you burn your breakfast, trip and snap a nail, walk outside to a low tire.

All slowing you down an hour, a hour that had you been on time, would’ve resulted in a bad car accident. Sometimes the bad stuff is the good stuff, and when we stop trying to define things and just let them happen, we accept that the lord only wants us to be happy and blessed. Even if at times we think the opposite, he still does, cause that’s how much he loves you. And you deserve fam.

You not at the club. Should've stayed seated what if he would've swung and hit one of them gals.
He didn’t swing therefore that assault and battery charge shouldn’t be slapped on him.

Over charging and over sentencing is a problem

Don’t see how y’all don’t understand that

Yall ever seen in movies and shows, theirs a trope of a heavy fog and someone disoriented in it. A person yells, look out and just in the Knick of time gets them out of the way of a semi

I used to think that was bullshit till I seen those huge crash pile ups in the winter, zero visibility and folks is straight smack 60 mph into it

He didn’t swing therefore that assault and battery charge should be slapped on him.

He was dead wrong for running out there. He gone have to eat whatever charges they give him. He better get a good lawyer and like somebody else said he'll get community service. And you talking about college kids aww yea they have to be stiff charges.

He was dead wrong for running out there. He gone have to eat whatever charges they give him. He better get a good lawyer and like somebody else said he'll get community service. And you talking about college kids aww yea they have to be stiff charges.
He’s younger than some of them. He’s college age himself

He didn’t swing therefore that assault and battery charge shouldn’t be slapped on him.

He's being charged for stepping on a sec worker to get up on the table not with touching the players. No one suggesting he should go to prison and that isn't on the table. Just a fine, community service and a ban from ncaa games should suffice..Not sure why you're doing all this bruh.

He's being charged for stepping on a sec worker to get up on the table not with touching the players. No one suggesting he should go to prison and that isn't on the table. Just a fine, community service and a ban from ncaa games should suffice..Not sure why you're doing all this bruh.
He's lucky that's the only thing he's being charged for really. I'm curious if they'll ban him even though he's family

That’s too much IMO.

Give him a fine and call it a day.

Can’t be trying to overcharge folks with assault snd batter when the girl that’s 6’7 LITERALLY assaulted a player
Just a fine is too light. He need the fine and to never come to another NCAA game for life

Lmao. That’s not how the law should work.

Putting assault and batter next to his name is some foul shit.

Get him disorderly conduct or something like that.

Have a shark of a lawyer on deck ,if you know you have the emotional intelligence of 3 year old.

"riight"

Back