Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

so I just seen Boeing had a whistleblower and was found day 3 days ago.

That peaked my interest so I’m going to take dive into that

I just seen a dude on TikTok say

He felt more safe in the 9th Ward of New Orleans more than any suburb he ever been to. You can’t even stop at night to get gas in the 9th Ward.

The things folks lie about is just hilarious. It’s okay to criticize the city you live in.
I ain't got one reason to go in the 9th Ward. If I'm on that side I'm only in a handful of places. N. Miro is one. And the east is the another.

I just seen a dude on TikTok say

He felt more safe in the 9th Ward of New Orleans more than any suburb he ever been to. You can’t even stop at night to get gas in the 9th Ward.

The things folks lie about is just hilarious. It’s okay to criticize the city you live in.

I tell folks in a minute "don't stop for gas on the east side of Detroit... Like ever."

I'mma always keep it real about Tha D. I love The City to death, but I'm out in the boondocks for a reason.

🤔,hmm,*sees "the boy is mine" poster in the background* nh,which dates the picture at about 1998, *Google searches Monica's age in 1998 (18)* ,People need to relax with snitch/pedo allegations.

I just looked them both up: She would have turned 16 in October of 1996. If they were dating just after that point (or before) then I understand the pedo allegations. But that nigga a lil older than me, so even if they met after she was 18 ('late 98) that's still kinda some weirdo shit 'cause he would have been 27.

I ain't got one reason to go in the 9th Ward. If I'm on that side I'm only in a handful of places. N. Miro is one. And the east is the another.
I was asked about moving to Nola
1703431267323.gif

I'ma dip in and out. An overnight stay here and there but I ain't tryna live there lol

They about to get the army or some shit to come down to try and help curb all the car break ins

Back