Welcome To aBlackWeb

The #ADOS Movement

I think others should do exactly what you did.

Everything can't be feed to people.

Those that know should not be tasked to convince others. At some point seeking knowledge is more rewarding and free from individual influence.

You gotta at least point the way. I wouldn’t even know where to look if that brother didn’t post the link.

As far as I knew, ADOS was just the new MGTOW hashtag for “woke niggas”.

All that vague “seek knowledge nigga” ain’t conducive to the movement. You KNOW you gotta tell niggas.

“You can lead a horse to water but can’t make them drink.” Facts. But at least point the direction to the water.

It took him, what maybe a minute to grab that link and post it?

It lead to me taking 5 minutes to read, and I’m gonna spread the word about it to everybody I know who might ask about it.

This thread is 10 pages of arguing about shit that’s kinda irrelevant to what this is actually about. And most, if not all, the people who seem to be “against” this, would have zero problems with what this is actually about, had they just been able to read it what it really is.

Took me 5 minutes, to 180 on this.

You gotta at least point the way. I wouldn’t even know where to look if that brother didn’t post the link.

As far as I knew, ADOS was just the new MGTOW hashtag for “woke niggas”.

All that vague “seek knowledge nigga” ain’t conducive to the movement. You KNOW you gotta tell niggas.

“You can lead a horse to water but can’t make them drink.” Facts. But at least point the direction to the water.

It took him, what maybe a minute to grab that link and post it?

It lead to me taking 5 minutes to read, and I’m gonna spread the word about it to everybody I know who might ask about it.
I hear you and agree to a point.

The fact you didn't write it off says alot more than you are giving credit for.

Let's say you wasn't given the link. Does that mean you just wont research it?

And with the link , you still must be open to what your reading. Otherwise it's still bullshit because your mind was set before you gave it a chance.
You didn't allow the crowd against it to keep you against it or ignorant to it.

Props for doing your own thing and seeking understanding of it.

I hear you and agree to a point.

The fact you didn't write it off says alot more than you are giving credit for.

Let's say you wasn't given the link. Does that mean you just wont research it?

And with the link , you still must be open to what your reading. Otherwise it's still bullshit because your mind was set before you gave it a chance.
You didn't allow the crowd against it to keep you against it or ignorant to it.

Props for doing your own thing and seeking understanding of it.

I’ll be honest, if that link wasn’t provided, I probably wouldn’t have researched it. At least not at this time, because the only thing I’ve been hearing about it, is who we excluding from “the struggle”. I didn’t know this was a real thing, with real goals and an agenda.

So while I agree 1000%... we gotta do better than a hashtag and talk about who can’t get “our stuff” and let people know what “our stuff” actually is.

Nobody is against reparations at all. I personally think it can be soley monetary. And i think having black skin is enough. And technically the uk owes us just as much as the US. What about ADOS from Louisuana purchase area. Wouldnt the French and Americans owe them?

Nobody is against reparations at all. I personally think it can be soley monetary. And i think having black skin is enough. And technically the uk owes us just as much as the US. What about ADOS from Louisuana purchase area. Wouldnt the French and Americans owe them?
America is already paying France for some other shit.
The UK needs to deal with windrush.
And some African countries should pay up too.
I don't think monetary payout is a good idea.
Not enough people are financially educated enough to not blow it on shit they don't need. Which would mean all this would be worthless

Not just here, but across various other platforms, I see the tide coming
Yvette and Tone are going to learn a harsh lesson before it's all said and done. Hell, I'll wager both will be saying to themselves:
""Damn, I see why it wasn't easy for Obama to "anything" for black people.
They'll be more sympathetic and understanding toward our Civil Right leaders also

Not just the opportunists hi-jacking their ""movement", the groups/individual jealous of it's growing attention, etc.
even their very own egos will play a part in this "lesson"

chappelles-show-negrodamus-jpg.jpg

Yvette Carnell Drags Everybody Who Said That She Didn't Start #ADOS

chappelles-show-negrodamus-jpg.jpg

Yvette Carnell Drags Everybody Who Said That She Didn't Start #ADOS

This is why I said I'mma sit back for a bit.

It's very interesting how black people see each other.
Even when trying to build something it's always going to be them crabs. Always someone with something to say or bring negativity to things.

Whos fault is it really we are still in the same spot?

America is already paying France for some other shit.
The UK needs to deal with windrush.
And some African countries should pay up too.
I don't think monetary payout is a good idea.
Not enough people are financially educated enough to not blow it on shit they don't need. Which would mean all this would be worthless

That whole not enough are responsible with money is bullshit but ok. Thats hand holding and the assumption that we can get money when.all other groups got money? Nobody thought the Japanese or Jews couldnt handle money. But the ADOS aint smart enough?

Youre gonna call it reality but thinking we cant is whats youre against right. We supposed to trust the government to allocate resources?

That whole not enough are responsible with money is bullshit but ok. Thats hand holding and the assumption that we can get money when.all other groups got money? Nobody thought the Japanese or Jews couldnt handle money. But the ADOS aint smart enough?

Youre gonna call it reality but thinking we cant is whats youre against right. We supposed to trust the government to allocate resources?

Ehhh... smart and responsible aren’t the same. Of course we’re smart enough.

But let’s not act like a bunch of us don’t go hand to mouth when it comes to money. Black folks wearing our “wealth” on our backs ain’t just a negative stereotype. We see that shit all the time.

There is a reasoning for it, and part of that is why we need the reparations in the first place. But that’s a whole other discussion.

I see no problem with planning out and budgeting where the money goes beforehand. That’s just being prudent

Ehhh... smart and responsible aren’t the same. Of course we’re smart enough.

But let’s not act like a bunch of us don’t go hand to mouth when it comes to money. Black folks wearing our “wealth” on our backs ain’t just a negative stereotype. We see that shit all the time.

There is a reasoning for it, and part of that is why we need the reparations in the first place. But that’s a whole other discussion.

I see no problem with planning out and budgeting where the money goes beforehand. That’s just being prudent

But who is the one going to plan this

It is reality.
We need to be honest about what things are.
Tax time is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

It is reality.
We need to be honest about what things are.
Tax time is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

So you don't know any responsible black people? Or you going by social media? Niggas believe extreme stereotypes way too easily. Everybody put here aint blowing tax money. For a group that has been consistently disenfranchised and held back yet still thriving. We have a deep negative thought process. As knock twice said in this thread.

Im not saying some classes or something is not needed. But believing that getting money is going to lead to widescale irresponsibly is weak.

So you don't know any responsible black people? Or you going by social media? Niggas believe extreme stereotypes way too easily. Everybody put here aint blowing tax money. For a group that has been consistently disenfranchised and held back yet still thriving. We have a deep negative thought process. As knock twice said in this thread.

Im not saying some classes or something is not needed. But believing that getting money is going to lead to widescale irresponsibly is weak.
Again......you are missing the point.
You too busy trying to show I am out of touch....and it's sad.
It's not about responsible people.
It's about we have alot more that's irresponsible.
You can't just give people large sums of money and expect them to make good decisions. Especially when they know they getting more money next month.
That's facts.

Damn near 70% of people are living check to check.....I often post those articles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...l/29/us-economy-workers-paycheck-robert-reich

So if you are implying or trying to come at me with the shitting on black people angle.....you might want to do research.

From the official website:
ADOS—which stands for American Descendants of Slavery—seeks to reclaim/restore the critical national character of the African American identity and experience, one grounded in our group’s unique lineage, and which is central to our continuing struggle for social and economic justice in the United States.

Restore the African American identity that's been... What? Damaged or... And by who? Other black people?

I dunno man I don't really see how this group betters lives

Again......you are missing the point.
You too busy trying to show I am out of touch....and it's sad.
It's not about responsible people.
It's about we have alot more that's irresponsible.
You can't just give people large sums of money and expect them to make good decisions. Especially when they know they getting more money next month.
That's facts.

Damn near 70% of people are living check to check.....I often post those articles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...l/29/us-economy-workers-paycheck-robert-reich

So if you are implying or trying to come at me with the shitting on black people angle.....you might want to do research.

Not every debate with you is personal. Get out your feelings. People living paycheck to paycheck because everything has gone up but the pay. I really dont think most or even half of us would throw it all away. I assume the people who gotta scratch and scrape would be happy and responsible.

Back