Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

What doesn't make sense is Lucasfilm worrying about retards who churn out bad faith dogshit like this:

View attachment 1330551

"pushing those themes" is absolutely anything with a woman and/or black person to a lot of these virgins. These the same people that hated Gina Carano's character until she got fired for posting MAGA shit. They got a whole mini media industry dedicated to complaining about anything and everything Star Wars does for purely political reasons. There's nothing you can do to appease that.

It's like the 150,000,000 wypipo who swore to us - SWORE! - they would never support the NFL again after Kaepernick. these worthless bitches STILL be consuming the product and giving Di$ney their money anyway lmao. Directly and indirectly. They be buying Baby Yoda merch at Walmart and making fan content at home, telling themselves all the while that it doesn't contribute to the Disney Star Wars brand/market share. Foh lol.

It's just bad business.

They should care because it affects their bottom line.

17ee6ba6e9ef2dd9b4312df4262cfc212d4fef90.gifv

d09013f80c12dfb6394b3ac63a38c6c5b77ca82a.gifv

a54975877e7c5caeb50e845e8c2bc4fd681964fc.gifv

9084a56fff13c6625301a79d191d98111d436cf2.gifv

1f23b853d29d042b278cd99f0ca2eab64700de2e.gifv

528d73d1cf08a15bc0fbe0e85ca8100ff6edf372.gifv

The show is far from perfect, there are aspects of the show that deserve criticism without having to mention a "agenda that they're pushing".

Back to the show, one thing I'm wondering about....why are they framing what Mae is doing as a deal she made with the master? I thought she had her own personal reasons for why she's going after those 4 Jedi.

The show is far from perfect, there are aspects of the show that deserve criticism without having to mention a "agenda that they're pushing".

Back to the show, one thing I'm wondering about....why are they framing what Mae is doing as a deal she made with the master? I thought she had her own personal reasons for why she's going after those 4 Jedi.
I think the Master is using her pain to further his agenda.

The one thing that's bothering me about this episode is I'm supposed to believe a Jedi master like Sol is tricked by Mae just cutting her hair to look like Osha?

Figures Disney would block the decapitation lol

How the hell did the padawan last the longest besides Sol? Lol all those others died quickly but the padawan. I laughed when the lightsabers that malfunctioned would conveniently work again once the Sith would attack

Well at least they surprised me about who the Sith was. I didn't even remember who the hell he was lol

So if Jedi can read minds (what the Sith said to Sol) then shouldn't Sol know that the person is Mae?

Figures the tracker would grab the robot at the end lol

So the Sith has an armored helmet and arm braces that disrupt a light saber. That's umm... interesting lol

Oh so my initial guess was right about the master

Everything else I figured I guess was me overthinking it because it seemed too obvious

Well it’s cool.

Liked the choreography in this and finally it’s dueling that isn’t slow as fuck like the other shows

This was a fun watch

Although it was dumb of sol to not kill him after he killed everyone else

I liked when Sol asked Qimir "What type of master hides their face from their pupil?" Qimir's response is "Idk you tell me" alluding that Osha really doesn't know the real Sol

Figures Disney would block the decapitation lol

How the hell did the padawan last the longest besides Sol? Lol all those others died quickly but the padawan. I laughed when the lightsabers that malfunctioned would conveniently work again once the Sith would attack

Well at least they surprised me about who the Sith was. I didn't even remember who the hell he was lol

So if Jedi can read minds (what the Sith said to Sol) then shouldn't Sol know that the person is Mae?

Figures the tracker would grab the robot at the end lol

So the Sith has an armored helmet and arm braces that disrupt a light saber. That's umm... interesting lol

Cortosis. If memory serves, it's one of the many things Knights of the Old Republic introduced to the franchise.

Back