Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

I'm letting off thoughts randomly so forgive me lol. I know they wanted to make you feel the weight with the convos between Osha and Jecki but it's not landing to me up to this point. Haven't seen enough between them for it to connect to me. Due to no fault of the actresses

Let’s just get this over with with 4 eps left

Smiley face gonna maybe fight some Jedi then it’s gonna be revealed that big head green lady is smiley face’s master

Hmm why would she do this???

Why would she want those 4 Jedi dead and use Mae to do it?

I’m still thinking…

Also 4 eps and all these Jedi and you seen mae throw knives at Trinity in the first 10 mins and then Mae do some kicks at squid games

They still have time to turn it around but the sun is getting real low big guy

I’m gonna say green head needs mae for her witch powers/potential to do something but in order for that to work out she needs the jedi linked to that “fateful trip” to be gone

She also can’t directly be involved so she..and now that I think about it, Qimir is too obvious so zabrak woman is smiley mask and she needed mae to kill the Jedi without weapons as part of some ritual

or some shit idk

I’m gonna say green head needs mae for her witch powers/potential to do something but in order for that to work out she needs the jedi linked to that “fateful trip” to be gone

She also can’t directly be involved so she..and now that I think about it, Qimir is too obvious so zabrak woman is smiley mask and she needed mae to kill the Jedi without weapons as part of some ritual

or some shit idk
Them moving Osha out the way instead of killing her made me think it was the Zabrak mother but I don't think Vernestra Rwoh is the dark side master

Them moving Osha out the way instead of killing her made me think it was the Zabrak mother but I don't think Vernestra Rwoh is the dark side master
They didn’t think palpatine was a Sith Lord either

Just saying

Well let’s wait an entire week to get no answers until the following week!!! Yeah!

Just saying there’s no new characters at this point. The players have all been shown at this point

It’s one of them

re: Green Head Lady

She is the ONLY character carried over from the High Republic books and damn she was not like this in the books. Something really bad happened to this bitch.

She also has a lightsaber that can turn into a lightwhip. She keeps this a secret because lightwhips are considered aggressive and dark-sidey. We saw a clip of her using it......in a jungle. Hmmm.

Also to state the obvious that mf in the mask didn't exactly have no NFL linebacker shoulders so yea that was either a real scrawny nigga or a chick under the mask

Are we really sure Indara actually dead?

This. People were saying she was only listed in one episode so the moment she popped up again in Ep 3 my antenna went up. Then the way she acted in Ep 3.....

And then I thought logically about it: isn't a new canon live action Sith Lord a big deal? Don't you want a name with.....weight to have that role? A face everyone knows? Someone with experience with action choreography maybe? Someone who isn't known for playing villains either?

Screenshot_20240618_160438_Chrome.jpg

the marketing department has been kinda acting that way, no?

It's the BEST answer imho. What could be worse for the order than a goddamn Jedi Master running around like Alonzo in Training Day.

Imagine a whole season of Indara giving their pupil cold-blooded Sith lessons.

"riight"

Back