Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

Good lightsaber dueling but the writing is flakey. Mae decided she doesnt need the sith int he previous epislde and turns herself in. Next episode after most of the jedi sre milled shes back at it again.

I never even realized Mae had long hair up until this scene.

Doesn’t she still have the symbol on her face though? Or was that shit done in washable marker?

By the way, funny we get one twin playing the other twin in this and HOTD this week, lol.
She still had the mark in the last episode. I got the impression it was permanent. Which makes the whole thing kind of silly when anyone could just see it

She still had the mark in the last episode. I got the impression it was permanent. Which makes the whole thing kind of silly when anyone could just see it
Exactly! And Osha doesn’t have it so how is this working?

I need to finish listening to the geeks on the podcast I listen to talk about it. Maybe I missed something.

Good lightsaber dueling but the writing is flakey. Mae decided she doesnt need the sith int he previous epislde and turns herself in. Next episode after most of the jedi sre milled shes back at it again.
I actually agree with this dude. The stuff with Mae and Osha is probably the worst written stuff up to this point for the show. It's muddled as shit. It's not Amandla's fault, its what she's being given to work with

Back