Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

Even though one revelation has been predictable for weeks and I still have questions about a character being so familiar,and I truly believe Mae suffers from schizophrenia and the writers of the show suffer from the same, this was the best episode of the series so far.From the intense duels to what some characters spoke of. Still waiting for the main revelation.

What are they screwing up
Ki Adi Mundi who in the phantom menace is the one who said the Sith hadn't been seen in a millinium was in those meeting in the acolyte where Vern said keep things quiet.

Maul was the only Sith to reveal himself since Darth Bane and that was because Sidious was ready to put the Sith plan in motion. There was no point in any Sith to reveal themselves before this.

Ki Adi Mundi who in the phantom menace is the one who said the Sith hadn't been seen in a millinium was in those meeting in the acolyte where Vern said keep things quiet.

Maul was the only Sith to reveal himself since Darth Bane and that was because Sidious was ready to put the Sith plan in motion. There was no point in any Sith to reveal themselves before this.
If they agreed to keep the events of the acolyte secret then wouldn’t him saying this in the phantom menace just be him keeping those events secret?

I'm not as harsh on the jedi not sensing dude, dark siders can mask themselves in the force. Darth Bane had his apprentice actually go inside the jedi temple to look through their archives.

If they agreed to keep the events of the acolyte secret then wouldn’t him saying this in the phantom menace just be him keeping those events secret?
So the sith out in the world and when he became a council member he didn't think it was important to say oh by the way our ancient enemies demise have been greatly exaggerated. That's worse than Yoda keeping order 66 a secret from everyone

So the sith out in the world and when he became a council member he didn't think it was important to say oh by the way our ancient enemies demise have been greatly exaggerated. That's worse than Yoda keeping order 66 a secret from everyone
they weren’t even sure he was a sith until this past episode

When dickhead made a cameo at the temple it wasn’t confirmed he was sith

Back