Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
But whispers in the streets said a mod essentially moves the money when they see it, which would make this game wack af.

So the last couple days I've been trying to figure out this donation shit but no money is moving from my acct... which means we dont have control over our own money, which means a mod or admin does all the money moving, which means this shit rigged from the get go. How we suppse to build alliances and shit if we gotta pander to a mod and all our bizz is known.

ezgif.com-resize-896.gif

I tested sending someone a stack, TWICE, and the money still in my acct.

How old are you? They say when you get up in years you lose your ability to use technology.

That's why when you go to the bank, only the old fucks and immigrants actually speak with tellers.

Maybe we should hire tellers for the old posters. Cain can beta test the project, since nobody will be older than him

How old are you? They say when you get up in years you lose your ability to use technology.

That's why when you go to the bank, only the old fucks and immigrants actually speak with tellers.

Maybe we should hire tellers for the old posters. Cain can beta test the project, since nobody will be older than him
giphy.gif

Which side you on? Can YOU be trusted?

I tried going that route and under the donate heading and nothing happened.
I'm on no side

And you must not be hitting save because that's how the process works

It will ask you to confirm the you press yes again

But whispers in the streets said a mod essentially moves the money when they see it, which would make this game wack af.
The whispers are wrong. You move your own money. It’s been an option for quite some time now.

-Kandy (MOY ‘18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back