Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, I do acknowledge the fact of your e-citizenship. I do also know that if you didn’t ask for a ballot then you didn’t decide to partake in voting.

The initial message that the ballot reward was 3ook was an all message, for those including myself didn’t receive one.. so I went to a e-political official and asked for said ballot. Close mouths do not get fed. You missed out sir and we at ABW do apologize.

I made the error known on Wednesday. This is unacceptable and the Dominican-French-Canadian Community will not stand for it

I never got my ballot .. What kind of volunteer administration are we running here?

I made the error known on Wednesday. This is unacceptable and the Dominican-French-Canadian Community will not stand for it
As I stated before alerting a member of the e-political party is how you would have been noticed. As I also may have mentioned that the ballot was offered as a opt in or opt out (if you didn’t ask it was an opt out). I do see your frustrations and would like to offer you in their behalf a quarter of what was offered. This would be a final offer from a highly trusted ABW representive. Do you accept offer?

So the last couple days I've been trying to figure out this donation shit but no money is moving from my acct... which means we dont have control over our own money, which means a mod or admin does all the money moving, which means this shit rigged from the get go. How we suppse to build alliances and shit if we gotta pander to a mod and all our bizz is known.

Last edited:
Reactions: Az
So the last couple days I've been trying to figure out this donation shit but no money is moving from my acct... which means we dont have control over our own money, which means a mod or admin does all the money moving, which means this shit rigged from the get go. How we suppse to build alliances and shit if we gotta pander to a mod and all our bizz is known.

This ain't true

If only there were a competent group of people to help with customer service...

This ain't true

If only there were a competent group of people to help with customer service...
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back