when we say "run the jewels"
Just run 'em baby, please don't delay me
And that goes for a guy or lady
The fam, goddamn we fuckin' crazy
I'll pull this pistol
Put it on your poodle or your fuckin' baby

giphy.gif

We have ourselves a problem here.

I never received any ballots to partake in the democratic institutions of this great web-based nation. As an e-citizens, my rights have been violated. I am a contributing member of this community ... with rights and shiz

If we can not come to a mutual agreement I will be forced to take legal action

I never received any ballots to partake in the democratic institutions of this great web-based nation. As an e-citizens, my rights have been violated. I am a contributing member of this community ... with rights and shiz

On the contrary, I do acknowledge the fact of your e-citizenship. I do also know that if you didn’t ask for a ballot then you didn’t decide to partake in voting.

The initial message that the ballot reward was 3ook was an all message, for those including myself didn’t receive one.. so I went to a e-political official and asked for said ballot. Close mouths do not get fed. You missed out sir and we at ABW do apologize.

No Canuck votes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back