Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I was just about to start a revolution on some Raul and Fidel Castro shit, but I just sent B_A a dollar and it worked

Ol' chicken little had me riled up....i'm still mad about the electoral fraud, tho

Ffs then why does that shit say not to use commas but a period?

U can, but you even did it wrong with periods lol

100.000 = $100

1000.00 = $1000

10000.00 = 10,000

just save yourself some time and skip using commas and periods.

Then I dont understand why everyone was asking questions about who is stashin for who if all the transactions are laid out for all to see

People were mad that the bankers were the only ones who saw the transactions. So we switched money systems to where everyone can see.

I think it’s stupid af but I’m a nobody.
So in the end the bankers would know all the bizz anyway?

Reactions: Az
So in the end the bankers would know all the bizz anyway?
Let me just sum it up for you BA

No matter what we've done, and I'm not being figurative either, people complained

Trying to find a happy medium is a challenge

This is true.
200w.gif

75k for a violation of my rights? I'm not some Cosby victim here... that's not even enough to cover pain and suffering

75k for a violation of my rights? I'm not some Cosby victim here... that's not even enough to cover pain and suffering
The so called pain and sufferage is caused by your own delusion. You weren’t hurt nor are you painfully stricken by lack of wage. If you didn’t have bank I could see your pain. Lack of attention and action caused you to miss out on the ballot funds.

This is a final attempt to resolve this matter. The next motions will be court.

The so called pain and sufferage is caused by your own delusion. You weren’t hurt nor are you painfully stricken by lack of wage. If you didn’t have bank I could see your pain. Lack of attention and action caused you to miss out on the ballot funds.

This is a final attempt to resolve this matter. The next motions will be court.

I am hurt by the deceit of this administration towards an active, donating member of the site. If everyone got ballots, that means that a bunch of inactive accounts got ballots, yet a contributing member of the community was passed over, not only initially, but also after voicing a documented, public complaint.

we wanna see the birth certificate ballot records!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back