Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hurt by the deceit of this administration towards an active, donating member of the site. If everyone got ballots, that means that a bunch of inactive accounts got ballots, yet a contributing member of the community was passed over, not only initially, but also after voicing a documented, public complaint.

we wanna see the birth certificate ballot records!
As I read the ballots were closed when you initially started your complaint. So how do you start after. Seems like a formal way to cause a case but only after, so u can attempt to “justify” your claim.

Mod of the year ‘18, Kandy, here to help you @LUClEN

What’s the problem?

Mooney trying to say by the time I made my post about being overlooked in the ballot distribution, that polling was closed. My post was wednesday and we all know voting was still being counted after that

I call shenanigans. Imagine if your first election had you foaming at the mouth

Mooney trying to say by the time I made my post about being overlooked in the ballot distribution, that polling was closed. My post was wednesday and we all know voting was still being counted after that

So your admitting to taking a controlled substance?

I’d never wanna imagine myself foaming at the mouth. However, voting started Wednesday at around 2pm central. Somewhere around that time. I’m unsure when it closed but awards began at 1:05 central Thursday. There was a banner on Wednesday saying to vote and also posts made by the site owner on what to do if no ballot was received. In these examples. You would see that you failed in tagging him. However you did mention it while voting was still taking place.

So there’s a fault on both sides.
Thanks to everybody who has voted in the ballot so far. If you need a ballot sent to you, let me know.

I need one

I never got my ballot .. What kind of volunteer administration are we running here?

never recieved a ballot

Me either

me either. they failed

There's been about 70 ballots tallied so far. I'll leave voting open for tomorrow (thurs).

If you need a ballot @ me.

@Goldie need a ballot yo.

I can offer you a percentage for the mistake on the sites behalf but you won’t receive the full payout because you made mistakes too.

I’d never wanna imagine myself foaming at the mouth. However, voting started Wednesday at around 2pm central. Somewhere around that time. I’m unsure when it closed but awards began at 1:05 central Thursday. There was a banner on Wednesday saying to vote and also posts made by the site owner on what to do if no ballot was received. In these examples. You would see that you failed in tagging him. However you did mention it while voting was still taking place.

So there’s a fault on both sides.

I can offer you a percentage for the mistake on the sites behalf but you won’t receive the full payout because you made mistakes too.

I feel like half of the payout would be just, since blame is more or less on both sides.

125k for you
25k for me for having to settle this.

@Bank @Goldie @AP21 @Chicity
May you please pay @LUClEN $125k. It’s a settlement for not receiving a ballot.

Mod of the year ^^

9e92dd8c-1f12-4426-b7ac-131dca1d294a_screenshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back