Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a feen with a gun/ no robberies how my niggas, gon have fun/ guess I’ll post till my hands are numb/ but Monday’s coming, time to reup on y’all funds!

U just gonna watch @Maywood get snuffed and run off ?

maBV1I.gif
Just hit Chicago too

It's not my fault I read it how you posted it you fucking jackass, but I forget where you're from
You read it how I posted it and still failed

I'm proud af being from the south though. We stay taking other regions women. Midwest included

But you wouldn't know anything about that

I done killed two persona's of this nigga and he keeps coming back for more, at the rate he's going we go have AP 15.0 before the year is out

I done killed two persona's of this nigga and he keeps coming back for more, at the rate he's going we go have AP 15.0 before the year is out
You so fucking delusional LMAO

You the only one in this exchange who think about this shit offline

Killed two personas, ha, get a fucking life loser

You so fucking delusional LMAO

You the only one in this exchange who think about this shit offline

Killed two personas, ha, get a fucking life loser

You the one dedicating threads to me over fake money because you mad, you a bitch ass nigga. You another nigga who's mom should have swallowed.

You the one dedicating threads to me over fake money because you mad, you a bitch ass nigga. You another nigga who's mom should have swallowed.
Here you go again making references to a dick. You can't help yourself

I could go back to quote ALL the posts you've made over fake money, but that would require way more energy and effort than I'm willing to spend on you

It's ok man. I understand you live for this fake money and your bag of dicks you like to keep on you at all times.

Yeah, he mad

Wishing death on me over fake money

You too invested at this point. Go outside and get some fresh air and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back