Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye I’m gonna rob you today. That’s ok with you.

Uh na I have a 1130. 12?

Damn na I have a 1205. What about 2 ?

Yeas two works. I’ll just be finished with my robbery

Aight bet!
But you the nigga doing the cease to fire. Nobody discusses the times with the person they going to rob.

I called the cease fire. So why would I not abide. Those in the boss meeting are in cease.
I’m in the boss meeting

I called the cease fire. So why would I not abide. Those in the boss meeting are in cease.
I’m in the boss meeting
Yea see maybe im comin across the wrong way

Yall say what the rules are i abide by em. Yall say fuck the rules then its fuck the rules.

But if goldie says "these the rules while im out. But when i come back fuck those rules."

How will we know how long we gotta abidr by these rules? when goldie empty our bank? Or he gonna let us know when hes comin back in the game so we can scrap the rules like he wants to.

Yea see maybe im comin across the wrong way

Yall say what the rules are i abide by em. Yall say fuck the rules then its fuck the rules.

But if goldie says "these the rules while im out. But when i come back fuck those rules."

How will we know how long we gotta abidr by these rules? when goldie empty our bank? Or he gonna let us know when hes comin back in the game so we can scrap the rules like he wants to.
Robbin season is back in effect tomorrow but shit if y’all need action now then give me my badge @Goldie

Why everybody tuck they tails when they called out?
Y’all funny asf!!!

When they pop off:
giphy.gif

When they get called out:
dogggg.jpg

Lmaooo

Last edited:
Ahhhhh It's a shame what I can do w/1 post to make the Feels come out.....
ha.gif Bosses were called to a meeting this Weekend meaning Everything Stops ..... Not Just Rival crews , Nobody Got robbed until I made an earlier post , FEELINGS ensued FACTS !!!

How Many Times did I suggest Let's get the Rules Straight Before going forward , But U can't do that without cats Ego's getting bruised .

Edit : This Just In My Brother Just Got Banned On Cue.....U can't make this shit up

Shaq 3.gif My Squad won't be responding anymore , Ya'll Have fun tho Until further notice

bwg__logo_v3_by_micro100-d97e4eu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back