Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
:host:Then it is what it is. I don’t have to explain nothing.

It’s funny that you jump in tho stating claims out the blue for a person who not affiliated , stash house or whatever. If you weren’t in the mix you would care less

Y’all can see such transactions so list anything you might see that implies I’m involved in any way...

I got all day for you to show receipts and if you don’t have any you can possibly obtain then why throw that out there?

You reaching now b...
I can produce now can you?

If you weren’t a player in the game then pulling transactions is beside you.

I don’t need to prove anything.

Procdue what you may, doesn’t bother me but again all this doesn’t pertain to you in any for or fashion so explain to me what your care is?

My care is the truth and this isn’t the first time I said this!!!

You ain’t gots to lie to kick it...

The feds?

Lmaooo you reaching again b?

Nobody on here has kicked it unless they’ve actually met.

I wasn’t taking bout you and me though I was speaking in general but I think you already knew that...

Az U gotta forgive Brotha Moon as this whole Ordeal may have been a bit overwhelming for Him as It was Only reserved for the....

Lol they’re trustworthy. They may get on your nerves but they are trustworthy
Idk it seems goofy as hell to have all the transactions laid out. And bankers who see everything. What teams are the bankers on? Who are they?

Idk I just got here basically and just in the last week/few* days started checking out this thread more so I dont even know wtf is what.

Idk it seems goofy as hell to have all the transactions laid out. And bankers who see everything. What teams are the bankers on? Who are they?

Idk I just got here basically and just in the last week/few* days started checking out this thread more so I dont even know wtf is what.
The old system, the bankers were Goldie, AP, Chicity and myself. Only we could see the transactions. We did a money wars back then and I was a part of it and I believe Goldie. It was complaints from other members that it wasn’t fair that the bankers could see what’s happening and they couldn’t. So we got a new money system that allows ALL posters to see transactions. It’s like trying to find a common ground but nobody is ever satisfied.

The two bankers we have now aren’t on any teams. Goldie was playing and he got access to everything, it’s his site.

Last edited:
The old system, the bankers were Goldie, AP, Chicity and myself. Only we could see the transactions. We did a moneybwars back then and I was a part of it and I believe Goldie. It was complaints from other members that it wasn’t fair that the bankers could see what’s happening and they couldn’t. So we got a new money system that allows ALL posters to see transactions. It’s like trying to find a common ground but nobody is ever satisfied.

The two bankers we have now aren’t on any teams. Goldie was playing and he got access to everything, it’s his site.
Well fuck eh. All you bitches who moaned and cried deserve a kick in bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back