Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
7HZc.gif

You connected... I was told you hang with informants

Look man, y'all just gonna have to give me my props for making this shit as hot as it was for as long as it was.

I kept this shit interesting and inspired all y'all to give a fuck....

And I stayed out thinking niggaz.
Kept all y'all niggaz on y'all toes.

I'm just a little burned out at the moment, so I'll let y'all have it.

But when I'm ready to make shit hot again... We gonna see what's up

Congrats for sitting on the sidelines while niggaz fought for a whole month and swooping in when both teams are exhausted and broken down....

Great strategy bro....

Flex on them for doing the absolute least.

Should I post the post you made weeks ago in the mod room begging me not to join in the Money Wars now or when you grow some nuttz and rejoin the war? :ghost:

Should I post the post you made weeks ago in the mod room begging me not to join in the Money Wars now or when you grow some nuttz and rejoin the war? :ghost:
Cuz you a hawk nigga....

Niggaz had to keep you out to even have a back and forth....

Shit, soon as you get back in you robbing without badges, 85% weapons failing on the 2nd hit, infinite re-up millisecond after getting robbed....

Ain't no fighting that.... Shit wouldn't have even been this fun if you was in it from the jump...

Everybody knew it was gonna end with you winning.... Keeping you out as long as possible keeps the game going as long as possible

You slandered my name saying I was slow and the reason your robberies didn't go off as planned

I'd like a formal public apology or I'm taking you to court
Nigga....

I pm'd you and at
You slandered my name saying I was slow and the reason your robberies didn't go off as planned

Nigga I just stated fact.

It took 9 mins from when I asked y'all for a badge until I finally got one.

It's known that these robberies happen fast.

I informed y'all before hand that I was gonna need it fast. AP said he was there. When I got the money I hit the pm

Then I hit it again.

Finally after 9 mins you responded. And 5 mins after that AP responded saying he was looking up something for Goldie.

I'm not slandering anything. I'm just stating fact. I had 1.5m for 9 mins and couldn't do nothing till I got my badge.

Wheres the confidence that if I had gotten another mill I would still have it before I could get another badge....

Once it starts you have less than a minute to act, or you getting robbed.

It's not like I can rob before I get my badge.

So yea, I was in an impossible situation. You and AP are not fast enough for people who in a back n forth war and need those badges immediately.

Cuz you a hawk nigga....

Niggaz had to keep you out to even have a back and forth....

Shit, soon as you get back in you robbing without badges, 85% weapons failing on the 2nd hit, infinite re-up millisecond after getting robbed....

Ain't no fighting that.... Shit wouldn't have even been this fun if you was in it from the jump...

Everybody knew it was gonna end with you winning.... Keeping you out as long as possible keeps the game going as long as possible

Do you want cheese with that whine fam?

Dubbz cleared the whole damn site yesterday, everything was all jokes and giggles then tho right?

Take your Ls like you take your Ws fam.

I'm a solid nigga fam, I aint gotta cheat to win.

I've gone out of my way to make sure shit was fair for everybody. I made EVERY transaction available for all members to see so there won't be any claims of me sending myself free money or anybody free money.

But if yall gonna be crying, i'll fall back.

I've waited long enough

@Goldie set up a trial b. My name is being sullied and my ethics are being questioned

Not today
Nigga you geeking.

That's not even trial worthy. Anybody in the board who been moving money and mobbing will say 9 minutes with no badge and you know niggaz is robbing is an eternity.

Where's the slander? Y'all left me hanging

Blame @King Du and @TonyDubbz , they left you out there to dry

l'm out. You understand what l'm saying? Look at me. l've been shot in the head, baby. My body different. l'm breathing different. You understand what l'm saying? The doctor said l wasn't gonna walk the same. You understand what l'm saying? l'm out.

View attachment 87075

Slander and defamation my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back