@King Du

You don't eat nuthin

s-6e8602577f3df688fddae6bb93c21ef2483666be.gif

aye man, yall bust back quick....

yall got it.....yall got it.....

i had to see...

i had to see....

hol up...

goldie u ain't even have time to get a robber badge, u don't even have a robber badge now... how u rob me????

it took chicity and ap 10 whole minutes to get me a robber badge, and goldie ain't even have to wait for one before robbing me

i know my credibility for screenshots is fucked...

upload_2018-11-14_14-21-45.png

but look at that time stamp.. that's now..... i see no robber badge

it took chicity and ap 10 whole minutes to get me a robber badge, and goldie ain't even have to wait for one before robbing me

i know my credibility for screenshots is fucked...

View attachment 87060

but look at that time stamp.. that's now..... i see no robber badge

My robber badge is never displayed cuz I never break the rules and yall can see my money amount. But to make it fair, i'll make it to where i have to wait for them to give me a robber badge like yal.

My robber badge is never displayed cuz I never break the rules and yall can see my money amount. But to make it fair, i'll make it to where i have to wait for them to give me a robber badge like yal.
"riight"

naw man, that shit gotta be a foul...
u know how hard it is to organize even getting a robber badge with these slow niggaz.. speed is of the essence... u were able to fight back with an unfair speed advantage....

it literally took me 10 minutes to get a badge....i had to pm them niggaz, make sure they was ready, they said they was...i got my money, and it STILL took these niggaz 10 mins...

i rob u under a million.....

you get more money, and don't even have to pm or wait for a badge to get back int he game??

that's a huge unfair advantage.....

shit i'm a honest thief too.....

:scust1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back