Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
"riight"

naw man, that shit gotta be a foul...
u know how hard it is to organize even getting a robber badge with these slow niggaz.. speed is of the essence... u were able to fight back with an unfair speed advantage....

it literally took me 10 minutes to get a badge....i had to pm them niggaz, make sure they was ready, they said they was...i got my money, and it STILL took these niggaz 10 mins...

i rob u under a million.....

you get more money, and don't even have to pm or wait for a badge to get back int he game??

that's a huge unfair advantage.....

shit i'm a honest thief too.....

:scust1:

Check the robbery numbers again. I never went below 1M.

I'm bout to screenshoot it now.

no biggie....

imma fall back, cuz i can't currently fuck with ur retaliation time anyway......

i just had to test it out to see what i was up against......i'll figure it out...

eventually...u got this round

which is crazy cuz i had the bazooka and it failed on me the second fucking hit

Check the robbery numbers again. I never went below 1M.

I'm bout to screenshoot it now.
i was moving too fast, i thought both hits were successful cuz i had the bazooka... i didn't confirm the second one....

u got it.....

weapon jammed up on me....
immediate retaliation without no chance at defense....

i had no chance...i'll admit i was outmatched

there really ain't shit i can do about it....somebody had to try.. and niggaz destroyed the other gang......

Damn @Goldie if you wanted to borrow some money, then I would gave you the loan with no questions ask..............but Imma have to get that back from you

spn_dean-loading-gun-hands.gif
Because I got shit to do.

l'm out. You understand what l'm saying? Look at me. l've been shot in the head, baby. My body different. l'm breathing different. You understand what l'm saying? The doctor said l wasn't gonna walk the same. You understand what l'm saying? l'm out.

hqdefault.jpg

@Chi-town B @Maywood and the rest of BWG.

This is how you kill a nigga!

PotableOrangeBalloonfish.webp

Like shoes tied together you trippin b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back