Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want cheese with that whine fam?

Dubbz cleared the whole damn site yesterday, everything was all jokes and giggles then tho right?

Take your Ls like you take your Ws fam.

I'm a solid nigga fam, I aint gotta cheat to win.

I've gone out of my way to make sure shit was fair for everybody. I made EVERY transaction available for all members to see so there won't be any claims of me sending myself free money or anybody free money.

But if yall gonna be crying, i'll fall back.
Again.

All I do is state fact and speak the situation for what is.

I don't need no cheese back. I ain't whining...

I clearly stated I was stepping back. I gave it to yall. I saw I didn't have an out, I saw I didn't have the resources. At the moment there was no move for me to make so I respectfully and humorously bowed out.

But if y'all gonna keep pushing it and pushing it and pushing it..... Then imma have to say something back

Y'all act like I came in claiming foul.. I just laughed it off. Gsve y'all the props and say I had to try....

You gotta take the good with the bad

Nigga you geeking.

That's not even trial worthy. Anybody in the board who been moving money and mobbing will say 9 minutes with no badge and you know niggaz is robbing is an eternity.

Where's the slander? Y'all left me hanging
Wasn't no y'all and I have receipts

@Goldie let me know when the courtroom ready b

Again.

I clearly stated I was stepping back. I gave it to yall. I saw I didn't have an out, I saw I didn't have the resources. At the moment there was no move for me to make so I respectfully and humorously bowed out.

But if y'all gonna keep pushing it and pushing it and pushing it..... Then imma have to say something back

Y'all act like I came in claiming foul.. I just laughed it off. Gsve y'all the props and say I had to try....

Was all Good 2 Weeks Ago...... Look @ U Now
Luca Brasi.gif
Luca Brasi 2.gif

Look man, y'all just gonna have to give me my props for making this shit as hot as it was for as long as it was.

I kept this shit interesting and inspired all y'all to give a fuck....

And I stayed out thinking niggaz.
Kept all y'all niggaz on y'all toes.

I'm just a little burned out at the moment, so I'll let y'all have it.

But when I'm ready to make shit hot again... We gonna see what's up

Cuz you a hawk nigga....

Niggaz had to keep you out to even have a back and forth....

Shit, soon as you get back in you robbing without badges, 85% weapons failing on the 2nd hit, infinite re-up millisecond after getting robbed....

Ain't no fighting that.... Shit wouldn't have even been this fun if you was in it from the jump...

Everybody knew it was gonna end with you winning.... Keeping you out as long as possible keeps the game going as long as possible

Again.

You quitting already fam?!
You was hot shit last night, can’t handle defeat ?

Changing the color font should cost like 10M or something

It's becoming an epidemic

Cuz you a hawk nigga....

Niggaz had to keep you out to even have a back and forth....

Shit, soon as you get back in you robbing without badges, 85% weapons failing on the 2nd hit, infinite re-up millisecond after getting robbed....

Ain't no fighting that.... Shit wouldn't have even been this fun if you was in it from the jump...

Everybody knew it was gonna end with you winning.... Keeping you out as long as possible keeps the game going as long as possible

GTFO here with this, the only reason this dude in the position he in is because of you. He played you and that other idiot

You quitting already fam?!
You was hot shit last night, can’t handle defeat ?
Kandy I have no problem admitting when I'm beat.

I called it last night that I was gonna fight back till I couldn't. And when y'all hit back, I had nothing. My one shooter on vacation. I was told I can't stash with whisp. So, for now I'm done. And I admitted that.

But if Goldie gonna keep talking shit about it, I'm naturally gonna fire back...

When have I not talked shit back??

He talking about exposing PM's when I find my balls???

Seriously???

I'm just supposed to be like...ooooiight....u got me... Lol

Naw, I'm gonna fire back...

That's all. No more, no less. I take all my L's in stride. But I ain't gonna stop talking shit ever.

But yea... Y'all on top right now. I gotta regroup and try another day, cuz right now I got nuffin.

GTFO here with this, the only reason this dude in the position he in is because of you. He played you and that other idiot
And I played y'all nigga...

Fuck is you talking about??

You act like you ain't play no part in this.

You one of the most active niggaz in all this.. AND you recruited Goldie to begin with... So don't put shit on me for anything he did

Well if y'all quit, then I'm back in.

And they can't beat me without y'all so I still win.

That was easier than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back