Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no love.

Just fear.

Niggaz will rob my wife when it's been proven she's neutral. Not once did I transfer funds from her account to mines.

Niggaz don't fear me.....

kingpin.gif

Here's a tissue, stop your bloodclat crying. The kids, the dog, everybody dying, no lying.

I don’t know how this robbing shit works nor have I gave a fuck enough to rob a nigga, but today just know this @Chi-town B you have created and enemy for life. My whole goal from now on while I’m on this board is to fuck your shit up. I wish all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.
giphy.gif

This nigga found his purpose in life.

To Rob fake money from people online who have no influence on his real life.

Dude is literally feeding off the hate he gets from total strangers.

It's like I said last month..... This is all he got.

I ain't even fucking with the shit no more.

I'm just glad the site got so many donations due to this niggaz obsessive compulsion to win at one thing in life...

This nigga found his purpose in life.

To Rob fake money from people online who have no influence on his real life.

Dude is literally feeding off the hate he gets from total strangers.

It's like I said last month..... This is all he got.

I ain't even fucking with the shit no more.

I'm just glad the site got so many donations due to this niggaz obsessive compulsion to win at one thing in life...

What's y'all excuse for huddling up for weeks just to come after one person. Stop acting like you ain't putting more attention to this than me. You stay taking it somewhere else off fake money. If you out the game then so be it, I won't rob you anymore.

Nigga you robbed a nigga 20 times in 5 mins.

You obviously take this shit way more seriously.

Everybody else tryna have fun.... You on that pyscho shit.

I'm not sure you can mentally handle anoher L at this point.

But by all means continue..... The donations help everyone eat in the long run

:hahaha:

It's just a stupid game but you're just a sore loser that made it not fun anymore. I'm out, too much crying been going on. @Ibex I gave you your loot back.

New Rule Starting Once This Is Posted

To prevent any cheating while I'm not online to update everything, if you notice someone has robbed you or any other poster while they had under $1M in their bank acct, you will get all of the money in their bank.

In the example below you can see how much the poster lost in their failed robbery attempt (it's labeled "spent") and you can see their remaining balance after the failed robbery. If that amount is less than $1M, screenshot it and post it here.

Screenshot_196.png

To see transactions double click your money amount.

Multiple people have done it so far so I'm not counting the ones that happened before this post. This rule takes affect now.​

I robbed WordLife so many times cause I wanted to get to his bank but that shit impossible to do. I didn't expect y'all to come back like y'all did.. I knew once I got all those notifications that I was hit.

Good shit, the king is dead

It's just a stupid game but you're just a sore loser that made it not fun anymore. I'm out, too much crying been going on. @Ibex I gave you your loot back.

Nah bruh its to late for all that. This shit ain’t over until one of us is DEAD. I’m on my Araya Stark shit now
arya-killing-walder-frey.gif

New Rule Starting Once This Is Posted

To prevent any cheating while I'm not online to update everything, if you notice someone has robbed you or any other poster while they had under $1M in their bank acct, you will get all of the money in their bank.

In the example below you can see how much the poster lost in their failed robbery attempt (it's labeled "spent") and you can see their remaining balance after the failed robbery. If that amount is less than $1M, screenshot it and post it here.

View attachment 82031

To see transactions double click your money amount.

Multiple people have done it so far so I'm not counting the ones that happened before this post. This rule takes affect now.​
Carrell.gif

Ain't no crying.

I just know what to say to make you feel like the piece of shit you are.

This shit is still fun. But I know you dead serious. That's why I fuck with you like I do.

My words take the fight out of you.

That's real power. Something a simpleton like yourself could never posses.

Ain't no crying.

I just know what to say to make you feel like the piece of shit you are.

This shit is still fun. But I know you dead serious. That's why I fuck with you like I do.

My words take the fight out of you.

That's real power. Something a simpleton like yourself could never posses.

I feel great, I ain't the one getting emotional over ABW money. You been crying for a month over stupid shit. Since the game over me and you interacting is over. Enjoy your night nigga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back