Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
landscape-1464087042-wilson-fisk.gif

As long as Vanessa is safe.....

@Maywood

WTF G?! I thought we was better than tha..I woulda just let you hold summin’ my nigga...

I officially need a list of who down wit’ who cuz y’all got my homie runnin’ down on me...I’m not saying tha streets gonna run red wit blood...but it’s gonna be a little trickle pause

@Maywood

WTF G?! I thought we was better than tha..I woulda just let you hold summin’ my nigga...

I officially need a list of who down wit’ who cuz y’all got my homie runnin’ down on me...I’m not saying tha streets gonna run red wit blood...but it’s gonna be a little trickle pause
Look at the transactions.

I came back to about 8 PMs lmaoo

Thanks again to the cats who donated to the site, I already knew fuckery would ensue afterwards.

You mad i told that nigga to look at the transactions?

Can’t be cuz I @‘d him before you said anything...I know exactly who’s robbed me tha past 2 days... @Chi-town B and I just logged back on to see @Maywood got me pause...I’m not saying any amounts but I half way expected this from 1 of them niggaz...tha other I would have bet tha amount he took it would have been somebody else...it’s so cold in these ABW streets lol

Can’t be cuz I @‘d him before you said anything...I know exactly who’s robbed me tha past 2 days... @Chi-town B and I just logged back on to see @Maywood got me pause...I’m not saying any amounts but I half way expected this from 1 of them niggaz...tha other I would have bet tha amount he took it would have been somebody else...it’s so cold in these ABW streets lol
Well he said it’s too many snitches then tried to rob my ass for pennies and failed. I don’t care about this money tho. I just gave my shit away just so i won’t get that PM saying I was being robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back