Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
LavishPalatableClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif

Any word On that Restraining Order Yet ???
good.gif No Way U talk like this Offline " Syles P Voice No Way " Now Get Ya Mime face ass outta Here

It is crazy that yall praising the nigga like he doing somethin tho.. when were taxing him and had our foot on his neck for a minute before yall even knew what was happening lmao.

he robbed me 7x a few hours and only succeeded twice '

funny thing is i only had 300k and he knocked himself down from 2million just for that

:hahaha:

yea bruh.. some major boss moves bein made by yalls leader out here

they dont, they just wanna be entertained bruh
I'll say this, the Shit has been fun... Things have been extremely entertaining considering this not a organized money wars or competition

Longest I've been on defense in a minute.

It's all good though.... You can't stop the sun from shining.

It'll be my day again soon enough.

Nobody stays king forever so I'm going to enjoy my time on the throne.

this might be the smartest shit you said during this whole ordeal

I be damn If i ever call u a King but atleast u know your days of having ABW bucks are numbered

You don't have to say it as long as you know it. Me being on top is what's best for business, I make sure the community eats while y'all only cared for yourselves.

It is crazy that yall praising the nigga like he doing somethin tho.. when were taxing him and had our foot on his neck for a minute before yall even knew what was happening lmao.

he robbed me 7x a few hours and only succeeded twice '

funny thing is i only had 300k and he knocked himself down from 2million just for that

:hahaha:

yea bruh.. some major boss moves bein made by yalls leader out here

Sometimes you take a few losses to win the war, I won the war so it was all worth it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back