Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is when I was on top....

Everybody was eating.

The average person on the top 10 was over 3 million....

This weekend several people would have had over 10

The site wants me on that top 10 list.... They need me up there

Robberies makes enemies.

Blessings makes friends.

I've always blessed the board.

Random free money give aways.

Turkeys on Thanksgiving.

That's me.

I'll be back ....... And the streets still gonna love me

tenor.gif

Thing is when I was on top....

Everybody was eating.

The average person on the top 10 was over 3 million....

This weekend several people would have had over 10

The site wants me on that top 10 list.... They need me up there

Robberies makes enemies.

Blessings makes friends.

I've always blessed the board.

Random free money give aways.

Turkeys on Thanksgiving.

That's me.

I'll be back ....... And the streets still gonna love me

You say this stuff but you still standing beside the villains. You say you for the people, that the people can come to you for help but the two biggest serial robbers have terrorized the whole board in Sion and Dubbz.

They don't want your turkeys they want their funds, how can they trust you when you siding with terrorist. Your heel turn has shocked them to their core but Du you're not too far gone to come back to the light.

Dubbz and Sion are dead along with anyone else that's standing with them. Legion Of Trill have been a blight on the community and they've been dealt with. Du come back and fight for the people, they still will accept you but not until you turn your back on the Legion.

Du, you and I are the ABW's top money earners, look at what we could do joining forces against the Legion. We could really feed the streets where everyone eats like they did Friday because of me with the exception of Sion and Dubbz cause I refuse to ever let them come to the dinner table.

But Chi you're a hypocrite, you got to the top of the list stealing money. I don't want the people you're associated with I just want you. They can have their dough as long as I ether you again and again.

When Du was on top everyone was way richer, the numbers don't lie. And let's be real in the betting threads most if not all of us are following his lead and eating. Even you, be honest did you even know who Jason Quigley was before his fight ? No but you bet trusting Du did.

You and Dubbz got to the top doing the same thing, but I gave back to the community and they became top 10, what did y'all do. Sion you started this war and I'm going to keep beating you down and all of your affiliates. Forget surgical summer, it's autopsy autumn cause y'all dead out here. Where the coroner at.

I make most of my money off baseball, MMA and NFL. I can go on oddshark to see who got the best odds just like he does. The only people that were way richer was you trill scum and your affiliates, you niggas only took care of yourselves and the whole community was left in the cold.

It's over, the Trill has been gunned up and clapped quick.

Nigga you robbed my wife off of fear.

Fear alone.

I never once used her account to fund anything I do, and you still robbed it cuz you were afraid of what I might do??

You know most of the people who are trying to broker deals are just trying to keep their people's from being robbed.

Lady Du had nothing to do with any of this yet you still robbed her.

How dare you call me the villain??

Nigga you robbed my wife off of fear.

Fear alone.

I never once used her account to fund anything I do, and you still robbed it cuz you were afraid of what I might do??

You know most of the people who are trying to broker deals are just trying to keep their people's from being robbed.

Lady Du had nothing to do with any of this yet you still robbed her.

How dare you call me the villain??

I didn't rob your wife

You and Dubbz got to the top doing the same thing, but I gave back to the community and they became top 10, what did y'all do. Sion you started this war and I'm going to keep beating you down and all of your affiliates. Forget surgical summer, it's autopsy autumn cause y'all dead out here. Where the coroner at.

I make most of my money off baseball, MMA and NFL. I can go on oddshark to see who got the best odds just like he does. The only people that were way richer was you trill scum and your affiliates, you niggas only took care of yourselves and the whole community was left in the cold.

It's over, the Trill has been gunned up and clapped quick.

giphy.gif

Sion fucked up.

I'll say it out in the open.

He fucked up.

He didn't check in with certain targets, and it fucked up a lot of pre-existing arrangements.

As fucked up as it was... I'm not mad at my money.... My wife's money..... Being spread over the board...

Chi-town robbed us and gave our money to the people sion robbed....

I can't be mad at that.

But here's the thing.

Friday morning I had close to 7 million.

My wife 4 million.

11 million wasnt spread out.....

It might be in the wind from failed attempts and percentages... Or whatever other excuse he may have...

But I tell you this....

A lotta money unaccounted for.

I feel like this..... Everybody who had business with chi-town, their business is finished.

I can respect a hustle.

And I can definitely live with Du family money being spread amongst the people.

But what none of us can live with it's a parasite.

There's a lot of money missing fam.

A whole lot I'm sure you not telling your people's about

Sion fucked up.

I'll say it out in the open.

He fucked up.

He didn't check in with certain targets, and it fucked up a lot of pre-existing arrangements.

As fucked up as it was... I'm not mad at my money.... My wife's money..... Being spread over the board...

Chi-town robbed us and gave our money to the people sion robbed....

I can't be mad at that.

But here's the thing.

Friday morning I had close to 7 million.

My wife 4 million.

11 million wasnt spread out.....

It might be in the wind from failed attempts and percentages... Or whatever other excuse he may have...

But I tell you this....

A lotta money unaccounted for.

I feel like this..... Everybody who had business with chi-town, their business is finished.

I can respect a hustle.

And I can definitely live with Du family money being spread amongst the people.

But what none of us can live with it's a parasite.

There's a lot of money missing fam.

A whole lot I'm sure you not telling your people's about

No clue who robbed Lady Du so I can't say where her money went, your money and Dubbz went to the people

I didn't rob your wife
I know who did it. It's in her pm's

But you lined her up. You were the paranoid one who said she gonna fund me.

I'll deal with that person on my own terms.

But don't think you escape any judgement from me. There's no weaseling out.

As pissed as I am with Sion for setting this all into motion. I'm not foolish enough to know who is truly responsible.

You forget who I am.

Sion is the sole person responsible, him and only him. You and Dubbz gotta cut ties with him immediately, as you see his problem became y'all problem.

See that's how you are.

I don't turn my back on people. Even when they fuck up. I'm loyal.

I might be upset with them. Pull them to the side. Broker peace for them. But never turn my back..

You already essentially turned your back on my wife's robber and you the one that sent them on the mission.

See that's how you are.

I don't turn my back on people. Even when they fuck up. I'm loyal.

I might be upset with them. Pull them to the side. Broker peace for them. But never turn my back..

You already essentially turned your back on my wife's robber and you the one that sent them on the mission.

I didn't turn my back on anyone, how you come to that

this yall mans?

cause this nigga dont know what the fuck he doing

like Du said he acted off fear

He just so happened to get lucky and "come up"

but peep this the people that was fuckin w/ you when u gave they money back dont even care for you like that bruh..

:hahaha:

them niggas aint been back in here since

you all alone in these streets cousin..

this yall mans?

cause this nigga dont know what the fuck he doing

like Du said he acted off fear

He just so happened to get lucky and "come up"

but peep this the people that was fuckin w/ you when they gave they money back dont even care for you like that bruh..

:hahaha:

them niggas aint been back in here since

you all alone in these streets cousin..

That don't matter to me, I'm in control and I will never allow y'all to come up again even if I'm by myself from this point forward. I know y'all in PM's trying to figure out how to come back, you can't. It's over.

The three of y'all, the people who fund your terrorist actions will all stay at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back