Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall right hand mans robbed all of us last night, we're just protecting what's ours. Just like the Corleone family did.

giphy.gif

These dudes basically robbed the whole board, they touched nobody in the top 10 only to find out that each person in the top 10 was a trill member. They was messing with the working people and the working people got fed up and fighting back.

I've always been a man of the people.

When I eat, everyone eats.

Everybody knows this. I've built my reputation off of helping people.

Who in this store doesn't feel comfortable coming to Du when they're in need of help?

I could name names.... But that's not it right now.

I understand Sion made some ambitious moves, but niether I or Tony can control Sion.

However we can talk to him... We both have his ear.

Now I can see if some of you might not want to approach Tony as y'all may not have built a rapport with him...

But that's no excuse for me.....

You gotta go to me before you go to chitown.

SMH..... You guys have my word.... This will not be a bad as last time.... Bcuz some of y'all are friends..... Even fam SMH....

But taxes will be collected..... This will not go unanswered....smh

But Goldie......

Man.....

I hate that it had to be you fam....

So let me get this straight. You're a man of "the people". The "people" gets robbed by someone, "the people" group up and robs him back. And you're mad at "the people" and not said Robber..... but you're the man of "the people" ? Gotcha.

that nigga just want some friends

I was going to come at y'all solo like I've been doing but it was so much easier to recruit the disgruntled citizens that wanted justice. I saw Rem's profile post and wondered why she was disgusted and then I saw Sion being a bully. Faked a truce with you nigga's so you would leave me alone for a few hours and put the plan together.

So let me get this straight. You're a man of "the people". The "people" gets robbed by someone, "the people" group up and robs him back. And you're mad at "the people" and not said Robber..... but you're the man of "the people" ? Gotcha.
He's not smart or charismatic enough to pull it off

Believe it or not @Sion is the loose cannon of the group that man moves on his own

:js4:

I knew nothing about him hitting you until it was already done.

Just think about this..

as many niggas as I done robbed in the past week why would I not rob you and Blac?
Sion is Legion. Legion is you. You are Sion.

:Pathetic:How could you Thoni?

I was going to come at y'all solo like I've been doing but it was so much easier to recruit the disgruntled citizens that wanted justice. I saw Rem's profile post and wondered why she was disgusted and then I saw Sion being a bully. Faked a truce with you nigga's so you would leave me alone for a few hours and put the plan together.

Yall let this nigga Kyser Soze yall

uw3zBy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back